SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just watched bb6 on laptop and was suprised at precap when nik is telling vishal to do washing up, when urvashi told him to do it! I have always known right from the start of this show that this guy is lazy and useless. He is just a show off and mouths of all the time !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeh you are right. I feel like he's useless and only does politics. Poor vishal just got there and people seem to be giving him a hard time ( especially Rajeev and niketan). Maybe they r jealous of him. I dunnoEdited by Jaysean - 11 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i missed todays epi
but thats really so 😡 if niketan is making a fool out of my favorite vishal 😡
Niketan is a super lazy and extra smart guy 🥱
poor vishal ...he is such a wondeful guy that he is not realising that what kind of ppl are around him.
Edited by sita11 - 11 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
vishal is so hot and good looking! I just love his dimples. Rajiv and Niketan are so jealous! I have watched bb6 several times after vishal hotty entered! drooling!! like crazy over hotty
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rukhi

vishal is so hot and good looking! I just love his dimples. Rajiv and Niketan are so jealous! I have watched bb6 several times after vishal hotty entered! drooling!! like crazy over hotty

you know when Vishal was playing LORD KRISHNA
he was the cutest Krishna of Indian television
we all fans used to call him Dimpled Krishna 😃
sreepads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

you know when Vishal was playing LORD KRISHNA
he was the cutest Krishna of Indian television
we all fans used to call him Dimpled Krishna 😃

That's true...especially Niketan is so jealous about Vishal...he was telling his selection was bad when he chose Aashika...vishal should have chosen Delnaaz...But actually Vishal and Aashika dance was really good