Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I feel like strangling my best friend!! (Page 4)

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Most of us are in the same boat dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I watched it on and off from Teej last year but got really hooked on to it after the Hospital hug...since then i have watched it regularly...even the crappy episodes...its been a year i'm in love with Arshi...

found out abt IF and joined in April 2012 and enjoyed IPK even more...

Me too have 1 kid and my husband teases me over this...don't know how to get over it...how do u get over Arshi...and Sarun...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I cn identify with u, I NEVER watch desi serials, but came across one of the love scenes that stole my heart and started watching from epi 1...watched secretly at work, till 3am, just couldn't stop, took me a bit over 3 wks but had caught up to all 350+ episodes I also joined if for this show...I was hoping to learn how to make VMs but won't hv the inspiration now :( yes I pray that we  get our happy ending...it's funny that so many of us are not teenagers, I seriously havent been this crazy about any actor since I was 15! this show has given me back that feeling about love that was gone after I grew up...no ther show in America has done that for me,  and I don't think any show will do that. BTW, the love scene I first saw was the one where Arnav asks Khush "kya Voh sach mien tare ban jaate hain?" his pain spoke volumes and  she was amazing, their connection was strong...that's what I felt without ever seeing either of them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SrijhaSobtiIPK007

siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps_92

even same thing happened to  me...when show started i had no intention to watch...but my friend asked me to watch...
unlike your frined, my frined called me on june2011 itself just after watching one week of ipkknd...i saw two or three scenes and tried to avoid ipkknd but by end of june 2011 i became mad fan on it...it's long journey for me...for past 1.5 years i lived in ipkknd world...but now??
even i feel like strangling my best friend eeing todays conitdion
siva...why did you do this to me???
but no regret for becoming arhi fan...really enjoyed show a lot...especially from oct 2011 to feb 2012

Ha ha ha . Now i made my best friend mad . the entire credit goes to me LOL.
Its meLOL

even i am tooo suffering without ARHI da. Dont worry ITHU SOGAM AANAL ORU SUGAM Wink
In each & every thing Arhi only coming in my mindCry
siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Actually its a lovely post LOL
I normally wont see any hindi serial . 
IPKKND is my first Hindi serial.
Promo attracted me so much . That tooo Barun's AttituteLOL.
Then i waited till June6th to watch IPKKND  then from that day to till now i am watching & rewatching. when i watchh the first week episode i planned to share it with my best friend DeepsLOL. she tooo watched that . now we became mad on Arhi . 

whenever i am said the word ARNAV makes me happy . My friends knew that very well Embarrassed
I am the promoter of IPKKND in my college LOL

And i made another friend also mad  her name is Sineera , omg  I am very happy 
Thanks to god now i have 2 best friends who will cry with me for Arhi LOL. They will also miss Arhi like me.

Thanks to Sineera, Ash, Deeps for downloading IPKKND episodes. Even i downloaded many IpKKND episodes. 

Yeah 1.5 yrs we all lived with arhi its very difficult for me to forgot arhiCryCryCry

I am proud to be Arhi fan 
Thanks to deeps because of her i joined If Wink
LittlePrincess8 Senior Member
LittlePrincess8
LittlePrincess8

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
same here...never watched a indian serial...and for IPK , I broke my own rules and now what we got, we are cheated...not even has the satisfaction of a happy ending which we can cherish...this is so unfair..
SrijhaSobti Senior Member
SrijhaSobti
SrijhaSobti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
OMG! it started for me like that too. In March when i saw the clips of arnav and khushi in naintal.
..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Sailing in the same boat

Go to top