Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Vivian Dsena |"Its HARD to be Me" - RK| AT#28 (Page 93)

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Joined: 20 October 2012
Posts: 1163

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abc123chiti

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Originally posted by abc123chiti

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Originally posted by abc123chiti

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Originally posted by abc123chiti

yeah dat's true... it would definitely have been some other girl but no prb in dreaming dat ryt...though i knw it's extremely idiotic to do...ROFL
yep keep dreaming till viv is about to get married then u can get heart broken over him tooLOL...its okk im sure other girl dream about vivian tooEmbarrassed

i knw...but can't help it u see...LOL

yeah stefan is da hero while damon is da bad guy...
i neva watched it before but nowdays it's coming on zee cafe so m watching it regularly...i like damon though...LOL have u seen twilight...? 
stefan has all of the qualities of a perfect husbandEmbarrassed...while damon is jus a type of bad boy you can date but never marryLOL
yep but i haven seen the latest one yetLOL


yeah dat's true...!! n i so much love dose bad guys...LOL
me 2... which country r u from...?
bad boys r fun to date not so fun to marry LOL
 
im a dollerROFLROFL what r u ??? pound, rupee or otherROFL

u r a doller den m a rupee...ROFLROFL
All we need is a pound now and we got a world partyROFL

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Joined: 09 October 2011
Posts: 9688

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Originally posted by abc123chiti

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Originally posted by abc123chiti

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Originally posted by abc123chiti

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Originally posted by abc123chiti

yeah dat's true... it would definitely have been some other girl but no prb in dreaming dat ryt...though i knw it's extremely idiotic to do...ROFL
yep keep dreaming till viv is about to get married then u can get heart broken over him tooLOL...its okk im sure other girl dream about vivian tooEmbarrassed

i knw...but can't help it u see...LOL

yeah stefan is da hero while damon is da bad guy...
i neva watched it before but nowdays it's coming on zee cafe so m watching it regularly...i like damon though...LOL have u seen twilight...? 
stefan has all of the qualities of a perfect husbandEmbarrassed...while damon is jus a type of bad boy you can date but never marryLOL
yep but i haven seen the latest one yetLOL


yeah dat's true...!! n i so much love dose bad guys...LOL
me 2... which country r u from...?
bad boys r fun to date not so fun to marry LOL
 
im a dollerROFLROFL what r u ??? pound, rupee or otherROFL

u r a doller den m a rupee...ROFLROFL
All we need is a pound now and we got a world partyROFL

true...but ryt now we don't have one...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Joined: 20 October 2012
Posts: 1163

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
koi pound hai yahan pe????
 we really wanna talk wid uROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chits_

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Joined: 20 October 2012
Posts: 1163

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
wat is better iphone 5, samsong galxey s3??
im stuck on which phone to buyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chits_

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Joined: 09 October 2011
Posts: 9688

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

wat is better iphone 5, samsong galxey s3??
im stuck on which phone to buyOuch

dunno...i guess iphone 5... i guess...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmoothCriminal

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Joined: 09 October 2011
Posts: 9688

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

koi pound hai yahan pe????
 we really wanna talk wid uROFL


 ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Joined: 20 October 2012
Posts: 1163

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abc123chiti

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

wat is better iphone 5, samsong galxey s3??
im stuck on which phone to buyOuch

dunno...i guess iphone 5... i guess...LOL
im still royally confusedOuch it didnt helpLOL...i have asked 20 people already and its not helping me outLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chits_

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Joined: 20 October 2012
Posts: 1163

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abc123chiti

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

koi pound hai yahan pe????
 we really wanna talk wid uROFL


 ROFL ROFLROFLROFL
guess world party plan canceledLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chits_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index