Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Vivian Dsena |"Its HARD to be Me" - RK| AT#28 (Page 91)

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Hey what r u views on Dipz ??? i am really loving her rk seduction when most people r busy cursing herOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chits_

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Originally posted by abc123chiti

[QUOTE=SmoothCriminal][QUOTE=abc123chiti][QUOTE=SmoothCriminal][QUOTE=abc123chiti][QUOTE=SmoothCriminal][QUOTE=abc123chiti]

oye maine kab kaha i love HER...?ShockedShockedLOL r u trying to give me a heart attack...?Confused i said i love HIM...? eww...yuck...shit... i hate HER... like hell...!!ROFL

oh shit...!!! u asked bout vivah...? i thot u asked bout vivian... shoolly...LOL

what bout u btw...? LOL

ROFLROFLROFL
I hate vabz as well god she is such an annoying pain to watch i swear she is more like viv's mommy than his would to be wifeLOL

i swear...!! i wonder how did he actually fall in love wid her... ROFLyr ek itna handsome n sexy banda n dat moti chipkoo aunty..? impossible...!! i so much want to break dat marriage...ROFL
the say love is blindLOL...aww itne mean nahi hote...i jus hate her babing vivan so muchDead i think she would look good if she lost a few pounds but i wish him well for his marriageEmbarrassed...when u got step parents on both sides u dont have much to say on peoples marriageLOL 

me 2...i hate her n everything she does...
yeah maybe she does luk gud if she loose some pounds...LOL

@brown- oh m sry...Ouch

SmoothCriminal

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Hey what r u views on Dipz ??? i am really loving her rk seduction when most people r busy cursing herOuch

m wid u den...LOL even i love da seduction...i mean her RK seduction...TongueLOL

n m waiting for da part jab RK apni acting band karega n bhatias ki BBB karega...ROFL

SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=SmoothCriminal][QUOTE=abc123chiti][QUOTE=SmoothCriminal][QUOTE=abc123chiti][QUOTE=SmoothCriminal][QUOTE=abc123chiti]

oye maine kab kaha i love HER...?ShockedShockedLOL r u trying to give me a heart attack...?Confused i said i love HIM...? eww...yuck...shit... i hate HER... like hell...!!ROFL

oh shit...!!! u asked bout vivah...? i thot u asked bout vivian... shoolly...LOL

what bout u btw...? LOL

ROFLROFLROFL
I hate vabz as well god she is such an annoying pain to watch i swear she is more like viv's mommy than his would to be wifeLOL

i swear...!! i wonder how did he actually fall in love wid her... ROFLyr ek itna handsome n sexy banda n dat moti chipkoo aunty..? impossible...!! i so much want to break dat marriage...ROFL
the say love is blindLOL...aww itne mean nahi hote...i jus hate her babing vivan so muchDead i think she would look good if she lost a few pounds but i wish him well for his marriageEmbarrassed...when u got step parents on both sides u dont have much to say on peoples marriageLOL 

@brown- oh m sry...Ouch
if she wasn't babying her man lost a few pounds and was more of a girlfriend wid better fashion sense i would have had no issue wid herLOL 
its all good dude i got an awesome familyOuch

_Chits_

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

m wid u den...LOL even i love da seduction...i mean her RK seduction...TongueLOL

n m waiting for da part jab RK apni acting band karega n bhatias ki BBB karega...ROFL
she was damn good in the seduction Embarrassed and then when dd seduction part came i was omg yeh kya huaROFL

even im waiting for the part when rk gives the bhatias a bbb sesson LOL

_Chits_

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

what bout u btw...? LOL

ROFLROFLROFL

@brown- oh m sry...Ouch
if she wasn't babying her man lost a few pounds and was more of a girlfriend wid better fashion sense i would have had no issue wid herLOL 

same here...no actually i will still hate her...cummon yr usse shaadi karne se toh acha h ki vo mujhse shaadi karle...ROFL

SmoothCriminal

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

she was damn good in the seduction Embarrassed and then when dd seduction part came i was omg yeh kya huaROFL

even im waiting for the part when rk gives the bhatias a bbb sesson LOL

it was looking odd wid DD doing dat...ROFL
i love his dialogues so much...LOL

u like stefen...?

SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=SmoothCriminal][QUOTE=abc123chiti][QUOTE=SmoothCriminal][QUOTE=abc123chiti][QUOTE=SmoothCriminal][QUOTE=abc123chiti][QUOTE=SmoothCriminal][QUOTE=abc123chiti][QUOTE=SmoothCriminal][QUOTE=abc123chiti]

@brown- oh m sry...Ouch

same here...no actually i will still hate her...cummon yr usse shaadi karne se toh acha h ki vo mujhse shaadi karle...ROFL
be realistic jaaneman if it wasnt vabz then it would have been some other galLOL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index