Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Vivian Dsena |"Its HARD to be Me" - RK| AT#28 (Page 34)

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Here's my take:

What amazes me is the level of commitment rishBala has for each other. All she wanted was him to trust her, she was so vulnerable today. feeling guilty for being the reason his father became a murderer, being the reason she was almost going to lose her husband. shattered with the insult and rejected from the people who loved her - radhaji. she wanted just one thing. one person to trust her and he did. she cried on his shoulder, pouring her heart out, letting go the heartache and he just assured he trusts her and he is here for her. he wanted someone who can take out his mask slowly and she needed someone who can protect her vulnerability n they find each other Heart
another thing i noticed, the convo of Radhaji and RK on last scene. how sad whenever they are talking they are just taking out the grudges. he said it outloud how her wrong decision ruined his life so he punished her kid of now she can do the same. Ouch n radhaji - whatever you tell her she will just trust you. she still fails to understand her son son Risabh. i understand her empathy, concern as a mother but i never expected her to understand anyone because she doesnt understand RK. she knows why RK doesnt listen to her and RK's dialogues says he is carrying the baggage of bhatia family ONLY n ONLY because he still cares for his mother. maybe as a responsibility but he does n carries bhatias along with his mother. how will his dissapoint go if still Radhaji doesnt understand RK Confused
YAY tanzi anyalsisDancing
rishbala were great today i loved how rk supported maddyBig smile
radhaji and her actions always confuse me when she need to talk she is mum and when she need to shut up she talksOuch...i think radhaji should respect rk decision as he respected hers

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

omg katie you are an AbhIya fan as well?!?!? *dances the spazz dance and jumps* :D
Yep i love abhiya and pkyek and im recently missing em like hell...oyyeee koyal go study yaar u got a exam tommore procrastination is a very bad thing dearLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Yep i cant wait for the clock to strick 8 and watch my favorite vampire comming backParty
Tanzie i was reading ur book lately and i gotta say it was amazing in on chaper 25 now Big smile i was missing abhay & pia alot and ruksi hooded me up wid a lot ff,ss and storiesLOL

Yep rk dialogues were amazing today and he did even leave his mommy 

OMG... you read my FFs Shocked which one you are reading? i have many LOL and thanks so much Big smile...leave a comment when you are done Embarrassed
The first oneLOL about piya being a 80year old witchBig smile...im gonna kill u if u turn pia into a human at the end i swear im still not a peace wid the pkyek endingOuch
dont worry i  will i still got quite a way to goLOL
SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

The salesman said wash it every week with tears Shocked ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL 
coeurHug
ur too much yaar the dipz & rk scene was awesomeBig smile why do u eyes have a creepy shineLOL 

Oh really are you sure I am only too much LOL
tum toh besharmi ki queen ho jaanemaan aab kushLOL

Nahin... bezzati karoge toh kaise khush ho sakti hoon LOL
Yeh bezzati nahi hai yeh toh tareef thiLOL

Coeur2PsychoFMS

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me_shreeya

Originally posted by me_shreeya

Dont knw how many times I hav seen 2days 1st part of the epi nd the precap...
I mean seriously Madhu fed with her own hands..ShockedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

I got so pissed with radhaji at the end of the promo AngryAngryAngry but i was loving maddy feeding her hubby 
Radhaji.. i always ignore her..Sleepy
i thought she will feed him with spoon but to my pleasant surprize she fed with her own hands..uff..i totally adore tht moment..Embarrassed
yep is was quite adorable...random question hey isnt it very bad manners to eat rice and some items with ur hand instead of the spoon in indiaConfused
im confused wid radhaji...i just dont get herOuch
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SmoothCriminal

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@Katherine, yeap Radhaji confused me n bores me and i cant take so much of crying. and what was she doing in precap? she has become paranoid or what thay Madhu will be mixing some poison in food but then she would have done it before when she fed her food while RK was injured. she didnt. simple logic but anyways... what im saying.. nopoint of expecting anything who still cant see the truth of kutuji ...

oh no no i wont make anyone human..dont worry LOL thats the only FF i finished...all others running 

SmoothCriminal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index