Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
omg katie you are an AbhIya fan as well?!?!? *dances the spazz dance and jumps* :D
SmoothCriminal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Oh really are you sure I am only too much πŸ˜†

tum toh besharmi ki queen ho jaanemaan aab kushπŸ˜†

Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Tanzie.. Your take on 2days epi is WOW like always..πŸ€—
The whole Rishbala scene..was lovely..Aww the hug..
she needed him to trust her very badly..All she wanted is his trust nd faith.. β€οΈ
Precap...😳 *Waiting*
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SmoothCriminal

Yep i cant wait for the clock to strick 8 and watch my favorite vampire comming backπŸ₯³
Tanzie i was reading ur book lately and i gotta say it was amazing in on chaper 25 now πŸ˜ƒ i was missing abhay & pia alot and ruksi hooded me up wid a lot ff,ss and storiesπŸ˜†

Yep rk dialogues were amazing today and he did even leave his mommy 

OMG... you read my FFs πŸ˜² which one you are reading? i have many πŸ˜† and thanks so much πŸ˜ƒ...leave a comment when you are done πŸ˜³
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail

I got so pissed with radhaji at the end of the promo πŸ˜‘😑😑 but i was loving maddy feeding her hubby 

Radhaji.. i always ignore her..πŸ₯±
i thought she will feed him with spoon but to my pleasant surprize she fed with her own hands..uff..i totally adore tht moment..😳
SmoothCriminal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Here's my take:

What amazes me is the level of commitment rishBala has for each other. All she wanted was him to trust her, she was so vulnerable today. feeling guilty for being the reason his father became a murderer, being the reason she was almost going to lose her husband. shattered with the insult and rejected from the people who loved her - radhaji. she wanted just one thing. one person to trust her and he did. she cried on his shoulder, pouring her heart out, letting go the heartache and he just assured he trusts her and he is here for her. he wanted someone who can take out his mask slowly and she needed someone who can protect her vulnerability n they find each other ❀️
another thing i noticed, the convo of Radhaji and RK on last scene. how sad whenever they are talking they are just taking out the grudges. he said it outloud how her wrong decision ruined his life so he punished her kid of now she can do the same.  n radhaji - whatever you tell her she will just trust you. she still fails to understand her son son Risabh. i understand her empathy, concern as a mother but i never expected her to understand anyone because she doesnt understand RK. she knows why RK doesnt listen to her and RK's dialogues says he is carrying the baggage of bhatia family ONLY n ONLY because he still cares for his mother. maybe as a responsibility but he does n carries bhatias along with his mother. how will his dissapoint go if still Radhaji doesnt understand RK πŸ˜•

YAY tanzi anyalsis
rishbala were great today i loved how rk supported maddyπŸ˜ƒ
radhaji and her actions always confuse me when she need to talk she is mum and when she need to shut up she talks...i think radhaji should respect rk decision as he respected hers
SmoothCriminal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

omg katie you are an AbhIya fan as well?!?!? *dances the spazz dance and jumps* :D

Yep i love abhiya and pkyek and im recently missing em like hell...oyyeee koyal go study yaar u got a exam tommore procrastination is a very bad thing dearπŸ˜†

tum toh besharmi ki queen ho jaanemaan aab kushπŸ˜†

Nahin... bezzati karoge toh kaise khush ho sakti hoon πŸ˜†
SmoothCriminal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

OMG... you read my FFs πŸ˜² which one you are reading? i have many πŸ˜† and thanks so much πŸ˜ƒ...leave a comment when you are done πŸ˜³

The first oneπŸ˜† about piya being a 80year old witchπŸ˜ƒ...im gonna kill u if u turn pia into a human at the end i swear im still not a peace wid the pkyek ending
dont worry i  will i still got quite a way to goπŸ˜†
SmoothCriminal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Nahin... bezzati karoge toh kaise khush ho sakti hoon πŸ˜†

Yeh bezzati nahi hai yeh toh tareef thiπŸ˜†