India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Jab Tak Hai Jaan reviews! (Page 63)

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
@ksh: Yea hope for the best. HNY keeps getting delayed so not a surprise & didn't farah say they'll announce the whole cast in Jan? Maybe we'll get to know then :P & same here, no PC or DP please. SRK has 2 releases next year & CE already has DP, it will become too much of overdose of her & anyways apparently she's very busy & has her dates full for 2013 so no DP & I don't even wanna hear abt PC doing it. There has already been said a lot abt her & SRK & caused dents on both their images so m sure Srk is not so stupid to ignite those rumors again & given the way, He & Farah reacted to PC doing HNY rumors, there's no possibility of PC doing it.

& Asin is HORRIBLE. EWW. & ur right abt sonakshi, farah probably won't spare her after what she did to Shirish Joker so yea she is out. Anushka's dates are full & Kareena is not exactly the glamourous eye candy that farah & bollywood want after marriage & is a terrible dancer on top of that. So it looks like Kat is leading the race. :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamPuffinHypercityTheRager

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
@Aishh: Hug
There's Dancing AND Glamour here & apparently Kajol & Madhuri are not latter acc to Bollywood. Sad but True :(

I see Kat fitting the Bill perfectly :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamTheRager

SatrangiRe Senior Member
SatrangiRe
SatrangiRe

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myriam

Originally posted by -ksh-

@Puff:Is there any chance that Katrina will do HNY?

i so want her to do this movie  Embarrassed and  she didn't do comedy since MBKD so its time for it 
i think  they already signed someone fingger crossed Big smile 

No, not KatrinaOuch I have nothing against her, but I don't think she and SRK make a good couple. Unless she is paired with someone else.

I really would like to see Vidya, but I doubt Farah even considered her for that role.
So maybe Chitranghada? Lady is hot, in good age (not 20 something) and she knows SRK.
They have acted together in Airtel ad & made a wonderful couple.
aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ektaa..

@Aishh: Hug
There's Dancing AND Glamour here & apparently Kajol & Madhuri are not latter acc to Bollywood. Sad but True :(

I see Kat fitting the Bill perfectly :P
Nawh I find Madhuri to be quite glamorous!:(
Anyone but PC is good with me.LOL

Edited by Aishh. - 27 December 2012 at 5:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.

myriam Senior Member
myriam
myriam

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatrangiRe

i so want her to do this movie  Embarrassed and  she didn't do comedy since MBKD so its time for it 

No, not KatrinaOuch I have nothing against her, but I don't think she and SRK make a good couple. Unless she is paired with someone else.

I really would like to see Vidya, but I doubt Farah even considered her for that role.
So maybe Chitranghada? Lady is hot, in good age (not 20 something) and she knows SRK.

vidya doesn't fit the bill at all ; chitranghada i don't think she's representing what farah wants i think she said she wanted a A listers 
i also  think that srk kat look great together Embarrassed
but everyone has an opinion Smile
also i believe that they chose who they wanted i don't think they're looking anymore 
we have to wait for the official announcement in jan Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatrangiRe

No chance of Vidya or Chitrangada. Vidya will want a meat role...apart from that she isnt glamourous and nor is she a dancer. Chitrangada isnt an A-lister. I dont think she is much of a dancer either for the A lister bit to be overlooked.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamSandCastle.aish.PuffinHypercity

myriam Senior Member
myriam
myriam

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
The female lead will play the role of a bar dancer, who will help these friends to win the world dance championship. 

"There is a special requirement for the role of a bar dancer and for that I need a very good actress who can who can dance very well and look hot at the same time," Farah told PTI in an interview. 

Rumour mills say that Sonakshi Sinha and Parineeti Chopra are the two names that have popped up for the role but Farah denies it. 

"I don't understand how come so many names of the actress are floating around for this film. Even I get shocked sometime that what is happening. But we have approached no body," she said. 

However, the 47-year-old filmmaker has clarified that she will not go for a newcomer as the heroine.

"I don't think a newcomer will suit this role. Like for Om Shanti Om I was very sure I wanted a newcomer but not in this case. I don't think a newcomer can do it unless it is a Madhuri Dixit type... like how she was in Tezaab someone has to be of that level... which I don't think is going to happen," she said. 

Well, as far as the male star cast of the film goes, Shah Rukh will team up with Jackie Shroff afterDevdas, besides Boman Irani. 

"Jackie is not the hero... he is playing the villain. Then we have SRK, Boman. We need three more guys," Farah said. 

When asked if Abhishek Bachchan has been finalised Farah says, "I am not at the liberty to speak about the star cast. We will announce the star cast as soon as we get everyone together. We need to find a younger boy." 

that what farah has to say about the girl (that's from november) then all the delays happened Ouch
i think the cast will be 
SRK
Abishek B
Boman Irani
Sid malhotra 
Jacky S
and the heroine 

Edited by myriam - 27 December 2012 at 5:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever-RaeesRiks-SandCastle.

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

myriam-RaeesRiks-SandCastle.ViccoTurmericPuffinHypercityTheRager

Go to top