Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Jab Tak Hai Jaan reviews! (Page 39)

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxbriahnachocolover89Nikki_Titli

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

What a torture. I hope Jesus had ear-plugs the entire time Meera was in the church during the movie.LOL  

Jesus(Special Appearance at the end) : Meera, bitch pls,You put me to sleep with your wishes. Rarely heard a word you ever said.

Poor Jesus. I felt horrid for him. Bet he was like,  only granted your wishes so you would STFU and not ask for something else. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
May contain spoilers, so please read at your own risk!

I'm not sure that many people will enjoy reading my review and since I've been labeled 'biased' people may think my views to be so. But idc. I'm posting my HONEST and SINCERE feelings about the movie. You guys can take it whatever way you want. :)

Story: I thought it was a beautifully written story. But def not Yash ji's best to date. Still I thought it was fairly decent and much better than most story lines these days. I thought it was different. However, even I expected Samar's character to die in the end while diffusing the last bomb. I kind of think it would have made a lot more sense that way. But other than that part, I thought it was beautifully written. 

Shahrukh: I don't think any other actor could of played this role better than him. And I'm saying that without any biasness. I think he was perfect and his acting was out of the world. I'm not sure I'd say it was his best movie till date, but it was def one of his stronger roles. He carried it out so well. I agree though that he was a bit too much during the amnesia scenes. But leaving that scene aside he was just so perfect. Yash uncle def made you fall in love all over again. 

Katrina: I tried so hard to try and connect with her acting, but I just couldn't. But I do think this was one of her better films acting wise. But she was very expressionless in many parts of the movie. I did enjoy her wardrobe though. She looks nice in desi attire. She should wear more sarees. She looks nice in them. And she danced really well in the portion before the Ishq Shava song. To me she's always been an average dancer, but she was phenomenal in that portion before Ishq Shava. 

SRK-Kat Chemistry - Just didn't work for me. I said this before watching the film and my views haven't changed. I just didn't see any chemistry between the two. It was stale. I love Shahrukh to death, but I don't understand how his character fell in love with the character of Meera. There wasn't anything charming about her character. If I were Samar, I would have fallen in love with Akira's character. She is so full of life and a true inspiration. But Kat's chemistry with Shahrukh just didn't click.

Anushka - She was the 'jaan' of the movie. A true inspiration to many of us out there. I loved her character so much. She brought to many smiles to the movie. I felt so bad and sorry for her character. She truly deserved Samar! I just adored her bubbly nature. And she played the role so well and effortlessly. I don't think any other actress could have done a better job than her. Her acting is very praiseworthy!!!!! Just loved it.

I just loved the 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' title song at the end and all the Yash ji clips. A very senti moment. I wouldn't say this was Yash ji's best movie, but it was def a really good movie. I just loved it from beg to end. <3

Final rating: 9/10 Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lentilsNikki_Titli

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocolover89

Spoilers continued.

Word. I wanted him to die as well. He deserved much better than Meera...it's hard to imagine why  he fell so deeply with such a girl??? There was nothing about her that might make you think...yeah she's worth it.  I also do agree, I won't call it Shah's best or best after Swades like AB Sr said. Exaggeration seriously. Swades and Chak De were far better, that being said..it was still  a good performance for me.

Katrina killed the film completely...if Aditya didn't try hard enough, Katrina finished his job. ANYONE would have been better after a point.

What a torture. I hope Jesus had ear-plugs the entire time Meera was in the church during the movie.LOL  

Jesus(Special Appearance at the end) : Meera, bitch pls,You put me to sleep with your wishes. Rarely heard a word you ever said.
ROFL
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

guess_wh0lentilsbriahnachocolover89fire_gun

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_roxxlentilsbriahnaNope123chocolover89fire_gunHappyMelody-SalShah4eva-

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Worst part was Meera opening the door of the pretend house with an aarti. ROFL  The whole theatre burst out laughing at that scene. No idea why but it looked funny. 

One person while leaving the theatre said "Was the Church abandoned becos of no one wanted to hear Meera talk. I could almost imagine Jesus ripping the nails off his body to run away from her". ROFL

I was trying not to laugh in every scene with Katrina post Ishq Shava. She was bearable before that...most hilarious for me was her crying in black dress on the bench.

Bahahahahhha at the person in your theater ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nope123HappyMelodyfire_gunNikki_Titli-SalShah4eva-

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Worst part was Meera opening the door of the pretend house with an aarti. ROFL  The whole theatre burst out laughing at that scene. No idea why but it looked funny. 

One person while leaving the theatre said "Was the Church abandoned becos of no one wanted to hear Meera talk. I could almost imagine Jesus ripping the nails off his body to run away from her". ROFL

I was trying not to laugh in every scene with Katrina post Ishq Shava. She was bearable before that...most hilarious for me was her crying in black dress on the bench.

Bahahahahhha at the person in your theater ROFL
first i thought she was laughingOuchLOL then when camera zooms in then i got it that she is trying to cryLOLLOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nope123Nikki_Titli

Go to top