Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Jab Tak Hai Jaan reviews! (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 89

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoolentilschocolover89fire_gun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab Tak Hai Jaan reviews! (Page 38)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
i saw movie and iam telling u  its one of the worst movie yash raj made..kya silly love story haiOuch nonsenseOuch ...only anushka was the girl who lived up to expectation otherwise its so slow movie and idiotic movie..there was sum part movie it was gud  when humour came in  but otherwise film is very  badOuch..shahrukh was gud but he has to understand that kii bus bahut ho gayi romance filme he doesn;t  suits in these romantic roles anymore he lost his charm..kartina was fully wooden plank who was trying to act but failed everytimeOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lentils

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

lentils

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

Performances: SRK as sober Samar was quiet good but his OTT acting while suffering from Amnesia was quiet irritating. But he is the only saving grace of this movie. Its his movie but really not his best performance. He had some of the Cheesiest dialog as young "25 year old". His interaction with his friend and Anushka was a delight to watch. But his chemistry with katrina was as cold as the snow he was shown plowing. By the end I was wishing Samar died disposing the last bomb rather than spending his life with Meera.

Katrina's face was truly expressionless most of the scenes and wherever she tried to move her facial muscles ,she looked really bad. Sorry but its true,She looked horrible crying. She had a dead pan look on her face while delivering almost all her dialog. Its plain agony waiting for an expression on her face or eyes, and few scenes where she manages to emote she doesn't look good at all or else she looks like an expensive doll dressed to impress. She does manage to move every part of her body in a dance performance before Ishq Shava. Her lip syncing on Heer was pathetic.

Spoilers continued.

Word. I wanted him to die as well. He deserved much better than Meera...it's hard to imagine why  he fell so deeply with such a girl??? There was nothing about her that might make you think...yeah she's worth it.  I also do agree, I won't call it Shah's best or best after Swades like AB Sr said. Exaggeration seriously. Swades and Chak De were far better, that being said..it was still  a good performance for me.

Katrina killed the film completely...if Aditya didn't try hard enough, Katrina finished his job. ANYONE would have been better after a point.

Nope123

briahna

IF-Rockerz

briahna

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
LOL
i am confused. 

Edited by briahna - 18 November 2012 at 9:46pm

briahna

IF-Rockerz

briahna

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
@dejavu...agree...the dialogues sucked big time. cheesy as hell.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lentilsfire_gunNope123

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitthoolentilschocolover89fire_gunHappyMelody

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Oh Somz I'm so with you on the Jesus bit LOL

It was so believable when Simran was praying in DDLJ but I couldn't stop laughing when Meera did. Didn't see any connection of her character to her miserable praying and wishes from Sir Jesus. That was one lame joke Sleepy

I still prefer Veer and Zaara over Samar and Meera. Zaara was so emotional and worth being in prison for 20 odd years

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lentilsNope123Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top