India-Forums

Hoping something really better for Mohit... :) (Page 3)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Truely speaking, I am disappointed with the show he chose. Its too early to talk but this show is definately about Gauri and her family. What about Siddarth? I don't get why Mohit would choose this show. Lets wait and watch... Hopefully something better is coming up :( Sadly, I didn't enjoy the premiere of the show and the upcoming episodes have a lot to prove iof they want a place in the tops shows of star plus or for that matter any channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahiii

Mahiii IF-Rockerz
Mahiii
Mahiii

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manjari1104

Truely speaking, I am disappointed with the show he chose. Its too early to talk but this show is definately about Gauri and her family. What about Siddarth? I don't get why Mohit would choose this show. Lets wait and watch... Hopefully something better is coming up :( Sadly, I didn't enjoy the premiere of the show and the upcoming episodes have a lot to prove iof they want a place in the tops shows of star plus or for that matter any channel.

thats what makes me think...why this show?? anyways fingers crossed... hope it takes a good turn...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saba-GulaabiAakhein.

Mahiii IF-Rockerz
Mahiii
Mahiii

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edbelljack

Yeah, rite now story is focussed too much on Appa saheb and gauri... But m waiting till the story actually unfolds...
But other thing thats bothering me is that, proposal, engagement sab thoda jaldi nahi ho gaya??
I just hope they dont show like this... Gauri goes to India in search of Appa saheb and meets someone there only to forget her fiance later... As in many articles its stated dat manit joura's entry will lead to love triangle.
Just dont waana see this happen...
I dont want to upset anyone, but this thing was really bothering me... 

i thought the same... first episode went by too quickly... as though the creative team desparately wanted to send gauri back to India ... and they did...

HakunaMatata.

BalamPichkari- Senior Member
BalamPichkari-
BalamPichkari-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Hmm...I have to agree with you here. With your first point, I also see this to be a show more from Gauri's point of view. But then again, most Indian shows are. I hope Mohit's role doesn't get sidelined later on. But it's also good that they are focusing on other characters and the main storyline. Like others said, it's only the first week and it will take time. One thing that I am not happy about is how the leads are already in love. To me, that sort of ruins the chemistry. I will be honest, I don't see much chemistry between the leads. I hope later on it develops. As of now, I don't see much.

ABout the 2nd point, I was expecting Mohit to have a more mature look. He said it's a mature love story so I had imagined that kind of look as well. He looks like a kid in the show and he did look better in MJHT as well. But still, when a show starts off, it must be stressful. I hope the look develops later on. Mohit is a good looking actor so he will look even better as the show continues :)

Overall, to be honest, I am not as happy as I was expecting to be. I also think they should start promoting it better soon. Not many people are aware of this show. But I really hope the show does well. The actors are pretty good and we already know Mohit is a good actor himself, so hopefully they pick up soon and this show rocks!

Mahiii

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Acc. to me this show is very interesting and good going.They have given imp. to all the charcter not only to the lead so mohit's screen space is not much.I feel their chemistry is rocking mohit and mrunal r cute.Storyline is good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ispitutza20-Saba-

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
right now they r focusing on gauri but i hope soon they start giving sid importance too
Well i always loved mohit , i know he look too young in short hair but lets see as the show progresses they may change his style

Mahiii

-Saba- IF-Rockerz
-Saba-
-Saba-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
its just start...!!
when we will be habitual to see him...this style will also rocks...!!
n for Gauri track it seems to me the same ...
but m waiting for the future track...

Mahiii

Exoticfan Senior Member
Exoticfan
Exoticfan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
even i was quite upset  but now i fell it will take sometime.just wait and watch.But i loved yesterdays epi.

Mahiii

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index