India-Forums

Hoping something really better for Mohit... :) (Page 2)

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Let the story going and I'm sure his looks will change as the show goes on

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahiii

MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Don't worry zzz...b happy

Mahiii

wondermaid89 Groupbie
wondermaid89
wondermaid89

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
hey everyone...

I have been reading the comments...and what i see, at the moment is that it shows gauri and sid engaged and almost living in a bubble

I recall an article in which mohit said khamoshiyan is a mature love story...i think this appa saheb part is what triggers the maturity part off, moving away from that bubble.

x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.Mahiii

Joyee_90 IF-Dazzler
Joyee_90
Joyee_90

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahiii

Sorry guys I don want to offend anyone i just had a POV that i wanted to share here...
Honestly, I am disappointed with 2 things:

1. This show looks more like a lady driven... i feel its gonna be all about Gauri... May be its too early to comment but first episode has given a hint about the show here... But yes need to be thank ful that atleast our Mohit has a show with him... :) Will always wish gud luck to him

2. I am really sorry i know this is going to offend few people but I just didnt like Mohit's hair style and his look :( so sorry... In MJHT he luked like a darling to me... somehwere i feel now he has lost more weight and thats the reason its making him luk more like a kiddo type of a guy... His short hair makes his face luk too small... :( I am not saying he was bad totally but yes I would have genuinely luved to see him in little long hair something like MJHT... i swear thats his luk.. he shud go with it... hope to see some changes in him in future... and in few scenes i thought he luked younger than Gauri... :(

But the good news is we have him with us in the television... which is very important... :) but i will always hope he changes his luks..

I do not intend to offend anyone here... this is just my POV... :)

agree with you MahiiCry

Mahiii

Sajan_Ekta Senior Member
Sajan_Ekta
Sajan_Ekta

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Don't worry.Mohit keep changing his  look yaar.Sanrat was an college going boy thats why his hair was quite long and here sid shown mature.agar "sam" or "sid " ka look ek jaisa hoga to kaisa chalega.and i really loved his wordrobe .its so stylish and make him so hot.don't worry,abhi to baas ek hi epi hua hain.Big smile

Hope SO...!!
Anyways, He Looks HOT in Both the Hairstyles...!! HeartHeart
Love You Mohit..<3<3

Mahiii

rishani77 IF-Rockerz
rishani77
rishani77

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
We can't judge as the show has just began,i'm sure it will become more & more interesting when Gauri will go 2 India & I'm sure Sid will go 2 her,so...

Mahiii

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Now only 2 epi has got over.Mohit was college student in mjht .I love the way the story is going yes mohit too will have more screen space in due course.

Mahiii

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I think his new look is better than MJHT one...no offence but I like short hair...:)

Mahiii

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index