Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
right now they r focusing on gauri but i hope soon they start giving sid importance too
Well i always loved mohit , i know he look too young in short hair but lets see as the show progresses they may change his style
-Saba- thumbnail
its just start...!!
when we will be habitual to see him...this style will also rocks...!!
n for Gauri track it seems to me the same ...
but m waiting for the future track...
Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
even i was quite upset  but now i fell it will take sometime.just wait and watch.But i loved yesterdays epi.
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Januable.MoNaya

Hmm...I have to agree with you here. With your first point, I also see this to be a show more from Gauri's point of view. But then again, most Indian shows are. I hope Mohit's role doesn't get sidelined later on. But it's also good that they are focusing on other characters and the main storyline. Like others said, it's only the first week and it will take time. One thing that I am not happy about is how the leads are already in love. To me, that sort of ruins the chemistry. I will be honest, I don't see much chemistry between the leads. I hope later on it develops. As of now, I don't see much.

ABout the 2nd point, I was expecting Mohit to have a more mature look. He said it's a mature love story so I had imagined that kind of look as well. He looks like a kid in the show and he did look better in MJHT as well. But still, when a show starts off, it must be stressful. I hope the look develops later on. Mohit is a good looking actor so he will look even better as the show continues :)

Overall, to be honest, I am not as happy as I was expecting to be. I also think they should start promoting it better soon. Not many people are aware of this show. But I really hope the show does well. The actors are pretty good and we already know Mohit is a good actor himself, so hopefully they pick up soon and this show rocks!

Absolutely... and yes in particular i totally agree with that chemistry between the leads point of yours... a chemistry will luk awesome and intense when it is slowly developed... 
hope so in future we get to see it... hope Gauri remains with Sid instead of having confusions with the 3rd lead in future...