Hoping something really better for Mohit... :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Mahiii

IF-Rockerz

Mahiii

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys I don want to offend anyone i just had a POV that i wanted to share here...
Honestly, I am disappointed with 2 things:

1. This show looks more like a lady driven... i feel its gonna be all about Gauri... May be its too early to comment but first episode has given a hint about the show here... But yes need to be thank ful that atleast our Mohit has a show with him... :) Will always wish gud luck to him

2. I am really sorry i know this is going to offend few people but I just didnt like Mohit's hair style and his look :( so sorry... In MJHT he luked like a darling to me... somehwere i feel now he has lost more weight and thats the reason its making him luk more like a kiddo type of a guy... His short hair makes his face luk too small... :( I am not saying he was bad totally but yes I would have genuinely luved to see him in little long hair something like MJHT... i swear thats his luk.. he shud go with it... hope to see some changes in him in future... and in few scenes i thought he luked younger than Gauri... :(

But the good news is we have him with us in the television... which is very important... :) but i will always hope he changes his luks..

I do not intend to offend anyone here... this is just my POV... :)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

aliaz_786BalamPichkari--Swetha-sabz105STSRKfan641..SaNaYaHoLiC...RudraParo.Joyee_90spate22-.serendipity.--Marie-.Chashmish.Siddhi_-BlueEyes-MaaNeeTLuV

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hoping something really better for Mohit... :)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Don't worry.Mohit keep changing his  look yaar.Sanrat was an college going boy thats why his hair was quite long and here sid shown mature.agar "sam" or "sid " ka look ek jaisa hoga to kaisa chalega.and i really loved his wordrobe .its so stylish and make him so hot.don't worry,abhi to baas ek hi epi hua hain.Big smile

Edited by soniasharmin89 - 12 November 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sabz105I_Heart_FriendsMahiiipakpearl..-Ayesshhaa-..-Marie-Siddhi_princessunarawhiterose29

Mahiii

IF-Rockerz

Mahiii

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Don't worry.Mohit keep changing his  look yaar.Sanrat was an college going boy thats why his hair was quite long and here sid shown mature.agar san or "sid " ka look ek jaisa hoga to kaisa chalega.and i really loved his wordrobe .its so stylish and make him so hot.don't worry,abhi to baas ek hi epi hua hain.Big smile

hope so dear Smile thanks for the positive reply...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105snowwhite28-Marie-soniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..whiterose29

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahiii

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Don't worry.Mohit keep changing his  look yaar.Sanrat was an college going boy thats why his hair was quite long and here sid shown mature.agar san or "sid " ka look ek jaisa hoga to kaisa chalega.and i really loved his wordrobe .its so stylish and make him so hot.don't worry,abhi to baas ek hi epi hua hain.Big smile

hope so dear Smile thanks for the positive reply...

don't worry aabhi appa  sahib-gauri ho raha hain.ek baar sab london se India aa jayega i think tab hi real story will start.Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105Mahiiisnowwhite28.Chashmish.-Marie-..-Ayesshhaa-..whiterose29

..-Surabhi-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Surabhi-..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
this is the first episode only . maybe as the shows goes on his role can become meatier thats what i am seeing will hapoen in future. there is a lot of scope for his role. maybe he can be proved as real backbone for gauri during her tough times.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sabz105snowwhite28Mahiii.Chashmish.soniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..-Marie-Siddhi_BainganBabajiKaThullu

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Ya i felt that too story is focusing on gourie more than sid but it is too early to say that we have to give time to the show..atleast a month..but story is interesting..and abt mohit styling i loved it Samrat was a college boy yar...there must be something different na samrat aur sid mein kuch toh alag hona chahiye.look wise warna difference kaise pata chalega... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sabz105I_Heart_FriendsMahiii..-Ayesshhaa-..

I_Heart_Friends

IF-Dazzler

I_Heart_Friends

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Yeah, rite now story is focussed too much on Appa saheb and gauri... But m waiting till the story actually unfolds...
But other thing thats bothering me is that, proposal, engagement sab thoda jaldi nahi ho gaya??
I just hope they dont show like this... Gauri goes to India in search of Appa saheb and meets someone there only to forget her fiance later... As in many articles its stated dat manit joura's entry will lead to love triangle.
Just dont waana see this happen...
I dont want to upset anyone, but this thing was really bothering me... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105snowwhite28Mahiii

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edbelljack

Yeah, rite now story is focussed too much on Appa saheb and gauri... But m waiting till the story actually unfolds...
But other thing thats bothering me is that, proposal, engagement sab thoda jaldi nahi ho gaya??
I just hope they dont show like this... Gauri goes to India in search of Appa saheb and meets someone there only to forget her fiance later... As in many articles its stated dat manit joura's entry will lead to love triangle.
Just dont waana see this happen...
I dont want to upset anyone, but this thing was really bothering me... 

Its fiction show twist and turn to honge..lets see wat happens next aur waise bhi mohit ne kaha tha ki its a crisp and fast paced story so i was expecting that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105I_Heart_Friends

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.