Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

i am glad shammo shot rk

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Because it makes them even. Tit for tat kind of thing.

Usually in the serial they turn the heroine so mahaan, that the guy does not even get the right to pull her up for her stupidity. Because then the fans turn around and say, so what, look at how much she did for him. It makes the story very one sided where the heroine can do no wrong.

Now its balanced. Rk nearly ended up having shammo killed. Shammo gladly returned the favour. So now ppl cannot ask how can she fall in love with the man who nearly killed her dad.

Obviously thats not how it works in real life. But in fantasy land, it wipes the slate clean and no one person gets to have a holier than thou attitude.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prodipto18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bips

Usually in the serial they turn the heroine so mahaan, that the guy does not even get the right to pull her up for her stupidity. Because then the fans turn around and say, so what, look at how much she did for him. It makes the story very one sided where the heroine can do no wrong.

Now its balanced. Rk nearly ended up having shammo killed. Shammo gladly returned the favour. So now ppl cannot ask how can she fall in love with the man who nearly killed her dad.

Obviously thats not how it works in real life. But in fantasy land, it wipes the slate clean and no one person gets to have a holier than thou attitude.

loved ur post.nowppl out in dis forum wont be able 2 say how can madhu ffall for a person who almost killed her father
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, he deserved it for what he did to Madhu and her family before he married her. Also all these nice scenes we've had of Madhu and RK getting closer, feeding scenes, dressing him etc, is all because he can't do for himself, his relying on Madhu. They've got close. 
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't totally agree with you. Cause Shammo would have never tried to kill RK if RK didn't forcefully married Madhu when Shammo was unaware of that. The guilt Shammo felt made him take this step. Cause Madhu married RK for the operation of him. His daughter he brought up with so much love, got a miserable -in Shammo's eyes ofcourse- and ruined life. As a father he has all his right to defend his daugther and try to safe her from such things. Yes, he took the wrong step, but this gets balanced with the mental stress he had. RK, got Shammo in such a state for nothing. Some revenge, that actually wasn't worth it. The man could've died cause of RK's stupidity. Yes, RK isn't mentally stable either, with all the luguage he carries. Still, he should have known better. He is a smart guy. I can't compare those cases with eachother. Shammo acted out of love for his daughter, RK for his ego. I think the act out of the ego is the worst, I can't take that for a good reason to do such a thing. For me, nothing is balanced.

But you are totally right, it is a serial. And nothing realistic. So I just enjoy watching the show and try not to search for the logic.
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think its tit for tat...but like madhu said if all the people went on killing all who hurt their child there will be no people in the world...
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think shammo would never thought of killing someone,its just the reply of Rks deeds..if RK didnot do all this,Shammo never want to kill him.😊bt we r seeing so much scenes of Rishbala together,so iam happy.Edited by sundasnaz - 11 years ago
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BrunoMars

I don't totally agree with you. Cause Shammo would have never tried to kill RK if RK didn't forcefully married Madhu when Shammo was unaware of that. The guilt Shammo felt made him take this step. Cause Madhu married RK for the operation of him. His daughter he brought up with so much love, got a miserable -in Shammo's eyes ofcourse- and ruined life. As a father he has all his right to defend his daugther and try to safe her from such things. Yes, he took the wrong step, but this gets balanced with the mental stress he had. RK, got Shammo in such a state for nothing. Some revenge, that actually wasn't worth it. The man could've died cause of RK's stupidity. Yes, RK isn't mentally stable either, with all the luguage he carries. Still, he should have known better. He is a smart guy. I can't compare those cases with eachother. Shammo acted out of love for his daughter, RK for his ego. I think the act out of the ego is the worst, I can't take that for a good reason to do such a thing. For me, nothing is balanced.

But you are totally right, it is a serial. And nothing realistic. So I just enjoy watching the show and try not to search for the logic.

agree,,if we see this as realistic way,then what shammo did is quite justified,bt if we see it as serial,then all which is happening is right.😊.iam also enjoying the serial and have no complain with it..😊
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am not forgetting that rk provoked shammo. But strictly from a serial point of view i think it balances thinga out

Shammo tried to kill rk 3 times. Forgiving that is not an easy matter. I think it kind of frees the obligation trap our couple could fall in.

Not for comparison, but i loved ipkknd. But everytime anyone criticised khushi including me, we were pretty much given the same defense. Look at how much she did for hin. Look at how mych she tolerated. So khushi could do no wrong. With this shooting trap, the serial avoids that kind of scenario. Again, not comparing, just giving an example.

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bips

⭐️👏
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its not Tit for Tat thing...

It was the result of Daughter love