Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Warning: The following advertisement may cause blindness, heart attacks, mind failure and in extreme cases, death.

Have you ever had a dearth of Kajol or Izzat? (You know...Swamini wala...) Have you ever had low quality Kajol/Izzat? Have you ever been to 'the izzat wala shop'? No? Well then where have you been person?? You have clearly been missing out on the offers of 'the izzat wala shop'! Wink

So...For the people who haven't yet heard of it...What is 'the izzat wala shop' you may ask?

Well, this is yet another shop from the world phamous company: Swamini and Son's co. private limited. Yes, you heard it right, Swamini and Son's co. private limited.

Excited yet? No?

Swamini and Son's co. private Limited's 'Izzat wala shop' sells only the highest quality kajal, heavy makeup, khandan ki izzat (but don't worry, there are other varieties of izzat too...) and many other amazing and unique products...

Are you interested now?

Our excellent eyeliners/kajals and kohl give you transformed eyes that are edged in punker black and make them look strong, dark and daring. It makes them look thicker, fuller, sexier...LOL..

And the izzat product? Well, this is surely a very unique product but this is the only shop in which you will find it in...

Why? Because no one can produce izzat better than us...Take it from Swamini, (We...lovingly call her bua/kamini/churail/kajal ki dukan...) our head in command.

~o~

'It's true. Hamara siva aur koi nahi isse accha produce kar sakte hai...(Hope I said that right, I have terrible Hindi...LOL)

And her son, 'True that.' (He reccomends our lovely lipstick, for 2 pounds only! *Wink* Wink )

Tarun: '...' 'Khana tayaar hai...' Hi Tarunnn!!!!' (He's like the biggest VirManian ever!! This guy is a legend. *Salute*)

Are you interested now? NO? Well you bloody well should be by now dammit!

(Arnav singh Raizada?? Haww...What the??)

Er..I mean...*ahem* -*Awkwardly leaves*

Stay!! *Ahem*

-'hello hi bye bye!!'... er...what's she doing here? I think this lady got lost on her way to the sets of IPK...haha...Oh yeah, she's a loyal customer too...

~o~

Customer recommendation:

'Eet ish true. This ees where I get my good quality eengleesh from...'...'Beh...'

Erm...what's this goat doing here...

Anywho, I am sure you all must be very interested in our shop and our best quality products by now...And...Enjoy!!

Ps. We have a member shortage...If you would like to work for 'The izzat wala dukan' then say why you would be best suited for the job and sell a product to us...The more products the better!

PPS. I just got an award for this advertisement, the worst advertisement ever, I'm so honoured...*Sniffs* It's such a proud moment...

Geet: There, there...*pats on head*

LOL

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 21 April 2013 at 1:40pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

stuck.to.youcukkymeriyaaraysha1989siya803namylovkriyanshforever_young-Aswathy-alicemathZAHARA.-Simz--GayathriK-..Ankita..Kanwal_chohan_Ridz_MyTring-ashishi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Izzat Wala Dukaan...(Pg 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Products list: (will edit soon...)

Edited by Labyrinth89 - 12 November 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

-GayathriK-

IF-Rockerz

-GayathriK-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Diwali Special Offer!!
Exclusively for kaajal lovers! 

Yes friends!! I am here with my friend Faye with our sabse unique shop!! We are presenting u the outcome of our partnership!
The izzat wala shop!
*switches on the bg of the advertisement*
izzat wala shop... Yeh kya hua hain kya khabar yehi patha hain kaajal zyada hua!! Izzat wala shop...

The izzat wala shop is here with its festival season offer!!!!
Buy our special diwali cracker " sachchai, dadaji aur pattakha" and get a set of foundation and darkest kaajal along with 10 glycerine bottles extremely free!! ( u have to pay the taxes)

More offers to line up one by one for this diwali!!! So stay tuned!
Swamini and son's jaisa koi nahi!!! 

OFFERS! OFFERS! MORE OFFERS!
Yes here are more offers during this festive season!!

Forgot your wallet at home?? Was your license in it?? Is any police officer troubling you?
Here is our offer related to car head lights which emits extremely bright light similar to the colour of our ever famous Brown Lipstick!! This will help you to get rid of all these problems mentioned above!! 

Bhai dooj special Offer!
Buy one Head light and get the other pair extremely free with a long lost brother extremely extremely free!!!
Happy bhai dooj!
Swamini and son's jaisa koi nahi!!
*Swamini and Son's are not responsible for any damage or problem caused by the free bhai that u getWink*

Edited by gsrocks - 15 November 2012 at 9:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

stuck.to.youcukkysiya803..Labyrinth..forever_young-Simz-..Ankita..alicemathZAHARA.-Aswathy-preetipc-Suni-

forever_young

IF-Dazzler

forever_young

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Haha Faye, Thanks for this!!

This is gonna be fun!!
Can't Wait!! Tongue

Edited by forever_young - 12 November 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..-GayathriK-

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL rofl fayu.. its awesum... kajal dukaan by swamini.. thank u fayu for this funniest post 

..Labyrinth..-GayathriK-

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forever_young

This is gonna be fun!!
Can't Wait!! Tongue
Haha...Make sure to apply for a job :P

Edited by Labyrinth89 - 12 November 2012 at 3:31pm

forever_young-GayathriK-

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forever_young

This is gonna be fun!!
Can't Wait!! Tongue
Glad you liked our advert! Shops have opened now...so make sure to catch up on the bucket of izzat offer for diwali! :D

forever_young-GayathriK-

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

ROFL rofl fayu.. its awesum... kajal dukaan by swamini.. thank u fayu for this funniest post 
Glad you like it ridz di! :P

-GayathriK-_Ridz_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top