Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Hamari nazar se 12/11 ke episode ko dekho ! (Page 3)

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jayanti_dj]
Ethna boring epi tha...but enjoyed your HNS, appreciate your effort..

Waise  think ki nidhi ko lagta hai jab tak ashu ji in 3rd party activities me busy rahenge ,vo baby jaap nahi karenge .May be thats why she wants khushi back !  You are right LOL
t

PS- Here's wishing all my friends and their families a very very happy and safe diwali ! Maa lakshmi ki kripa aap par bani rahe  

Same to you Deepa...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_djaardhan-rhythm-ttrocks

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Hume ab sach me lagta hai ki nidhi ka "motherhood" jaagne me jyaada samay nahi hai. 
Hope so, Deepa, hope you, aapke muh me any no, of GJ... LOL I somehow sense a feeling of desperation from the CVs/ makers etc, as they now are into the festival season and are still unable to closeout this track... whereas all other shows are happily showing festivities.Angry  If they done their homework better and they would not have made it so complicated that untangling this mess has become a daunting and time and episode consuming task. OuchShocked
Aap chinta na karen ..aapka guest room khaali nahi rahega .Waise  think ki nidhi ko lagta hai jab tak ashu ji in 3rd party activities me busy rahenge ,vo baby jaap nahi karenge .May be thats why she wants khushi back !
Nidhi suits the phrase 'aa bail mujhe maar' to the T, how many times has she done stuff knowing very well that this would cause her trouble in the future. Ouch You could be correct about the bachha aspect here, and anyways these people need something to do other than just hang around KGH all day, wonder what they are going to do after resolving the Khushi matter. Confused
vo to shukar hai police officer ki chawanprash samajhdari ka jo aapke lapete me nahi aaye ! 
Haha, but honestly I think they inserted this in to tell us that Khushi's is not a legal case anymore. Unhappy Police have closed out her file. So, whatever arrangements are made for Khushi will be an informal one and Ashni will not have the police on their head anymore!! If this means tolerating Khushi forever, then so be it, Cry  just let this matter be resolved quickly, Angry we are I think close to 25 episodes for this track and this is just too too much... Shocked
Jab mama mami khushi ko le jaa rahe the to vo cheekh kaahe rahi thi?
This girl is smart, she figured out a way to run away again. Ermm  Then why is it she could not open her mouth and talk to the police or Ashu and called for her Nani. Thumbs Down She could have complained about M&M and they could have easily verified this with her Nani. Wonder which cat got her tongue then. Ermm  If CVs  had shown that they could have saved us 5 or so episodes of this saga and closed out this track faster and got on with the festivities now! Angry Disapprove
kaash ..kaash koi chamatkar ho jaye aur kisi ka dimag kharab ho jaye aur ranga ji ko ashu aur nidhi ko bulana pad jaye ..
These miracles happen only when Ashni are in a romantic mood or if it is the most important day/ night in their life like the SR!!  Wink Ouch
Khushi ki golgol rani waali daud ko dekh kar I was laughing so much.Ek dus rupaye ki biscuit ke liye yeh sab log marathon kyun kar rahe the ,vo to bhagwan jaane ! 
Very funny, ROFL but the same thought struck me too. LOL Could not understand why so many people wasted so much time and energy! Embarrassed
Precap- bhaag khushi bhaag ! aaj teri sandals ki izzat ka sawal hai !
Wish we were so lucky!  Cry I am sure on Diwali we are going to witness every ones tear glands at work! Thumbs Down No happiness, I really really hope tomorrow is the last day for this saga and they end up with a decision, no more dilly-dallying... Angry
Deepa, first of all a very happy Diwali to you! Party Hug
Enjoy your time off today with that pizza and coke and maybe a few GJs too! Big smile

Like I said before the more boring the episode the better your HNS turns out to be, and today is no exception. Big smile Nothing more to say. Ermm

Edited by aardhan - 12 November 2012 at 10:36pm

Roza_DUKulfii.jayanti_dj-rhythm-

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Kya faado post hai...Deepa...happy diwali with pizza and wine...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUjayanti_djttrocks

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Great Post Deepa...What a boring episode but what an interesting HNS...Waise Khushi ko chori karne ki kya zarurat thi...Ashu ne toh bag bhar ke chocs de diya tha...woh kahan gaya...We had not seen her eat any one of them earlier...KP Ji bhool gaye the shayad - anyway he does not rememeber what he has shown in earlier episodes..
Wish u a Happy Diwali...

Roza_DUKulfii.jayanti_djttrocks

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Great HNS Deepa.
The episode had nothing to write home about, yet your HNS made me laugh.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_djttrocks

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Hey Deepa,happy diwali and sorry for the late reply!Just caught up with this weeks episodes and kuch bhi improvement nahin hain ishtory line mein...yeh Khushi toh peecha hi nahin chodega hamari Ashni ka.Tum nai bahut hi sahin kahaa,ki aab jaa kar Nidhi bechaari ki motherhood jaag utte iss badtameez bacchi ki badaulat...bas itna hi logaic hai!SillyMujhe toh sirf maaza aathhi hain tumari HNS parne mein...aur iss baar bhi bahut hi mast HNS pesh ki hain tum ne!Loved the emos and your take is awsome as always!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_djttrocks

Go to top