Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

12'11'12 WU-Black day in Parichay/SiNal love land (Page 2)

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

@sahasra
thanks for ur effort ...KUdos
they ruined our diwali , dussehra
unhe Nark me bhi jagah nahi milegiAngry
LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Sahasra, sorry for the first time I will not read your beautifully written WU nor will I watch tonight's episode barring the precap which by the way sound amazing. 

Would love to see KC punishing everyone who have wronged him. Hope all Diwans (not sure what to say about Siddhi as she is also a Diwan now) punished so hard by Kunal. Want to see Mommy and Beta D begging on the streets on Mumbai and Chopra family refusing to even chtta money as a bheekh.

That will be my dream come trueDay Dreaming Kunal punishing everyone and anyone who have wronged himClap
Its ok Rani,I thought of putting disclaimer not read wu alsoLOL.No words for SiddhiAngryAngryAngryBTW You forgot CA,he'll be chota Kunal,he'll start hating him mom to the core

-RaniHitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Sahasra, sorry for the first time I will not read your beautifully written WU nor will I watch tonight's episode barring the precap which by the way sound amazing. 

Would love to see KC punishing everyone who have wronged him. Hope all Diwans (not sure what to say about Siddhi as she is also a Diwan now) punished so hard by Kunal. Want to see Mommy and Beta D begging on the streets on Mumbai and Chopra family refusing to even chtta money as a bheekh.

That will be my dream come trueDay Dreaming Kunal punishing everyone and anyone who have wronged himClap
Its ok Rani,I thought of putting disclaimer not read wu alsoLOL.No words for SiddhiAngryAngryAngryBTW You forgot CA,he'll be chota Kunal,he'll start hating him mom to the core

I think also BA will hate her. Both of her sons might hate her for betraying their father and marrying someone else. I just hope Kunal takes both of his sons in his custody. 

For time being, I think Kunal should forget about Siddhi and Diwans and concentrate on his sons and and his careers.Once he is big and successful, I want him to punish them all who have wronged himClapClapClap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

I think also BA will hate her. Both of her sons might hate her for betraying their father and marrying someone else. I just hope Kunal takes both of his sons in his custody. 

For time being, I think Kunal should forget about Siddhi and Diwans and concentrate on his sons and and his careers.Once he is big and successful, I want him to punish them all who have wronged himClapClapClap.
I dont know what law says but I want Kunal to take legal action against diwans n takeover the custody of CA.

-RaniHitchHiker_

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

I dont know what law says but I want Kunal to take legal action against diwans n takeover the custody of CA.

Yeah, If Siddhi was single then he might have lost the custody battle, but If the mother marries someone else, then the child's custody goes to the single parent. Hope and pray that Kunal keeps both of his sons with him and don't want Mommy and Beta D to lay their eyes on CA.

-sahasra-HitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update...
i could understand the torture you have went through...
it was a disgusting episode...only kunal angry hot avatar was worth watching...uff i love the heat of the precap
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
thanks for WU.. what a blow to the system.. absolutely ridiculous.. should have known.. everything falling in place between them was impossible..

...s... Senior Member
...s...
...s...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wu

Go to top