India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Here's an EXPLOSIVE thought! (Page 3)

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i just saw a few old rishbala scenes RK and Madhu look the same age in these scenes cause of their behaviour.he doesnt behave older than her.i think if they start showing age difference viewers will be irritated. i think its okay the way it is.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Technashabi8MarybartonCroppedHorizon.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Her age is what makes her fight RK also, had she been older I feel you just go with the flow most of the time Embarrassed I like the idea of them showing her watching something that people her age would like to watch and RK is annoyed as he wants to watch something else. RK did mention when she was refusing to come for the party that your short life you never seen this tofan that I will cause, I think perhaps the way she manages RK change him is also because of her fighting spirit you know Radhaji being of the different mindset just going with the flow, no matter what RK says and does but Madhu said to RK you are in this mess because nobody has spoken to you in a disrespectful tone, when he complained on the sofa when she is bossing him to change into the kurta. But the CV's could have fun with this age gap and make us rofl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

shinseen IF-Dazzler
shinseen
shinseen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyankyy

First of all.. Madhubala is 20-21. not 18.

secondly, I really dont know, where RK's age has been mentioned as 29??

There has been a leap of 20yrs shown to the audience.

morover, even if madhu is 18 and RK is 29..that doesnt make the age difference really huge! In our society, 10- 11 yrs of age difference is pretty normal in arranged marriage!

and lastly.. age SHOULD NOT play any role in the care and nurture they should have towards each other..  It should be their love, respect and understanding that should result in the care! :)

Ditto!

Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Her age is what makes her fight RK also, had she been older I feel you just go with the flow most of the time Embarrassed I like the idea of them showing her watching something that people her age would like to watch and RK is annoyed as he wants to watch something else. RK did mention when she was refusing to come for the party that your short life you never seen this tofan that I will cause, I think perhaps the way she manages RK change him is also because of her fighting spirit you know Radhaji being of the different mindset just going with the flow, no matter what RK says and does but Madhu said to RK you are in this mess because nobody has spoken to you in a disrespectful tone, when he complained on the sofa when she is bossing him to change into the kurta. But the CV's could have fun with this age gap and make us rofl.

That is exactly what I am saying. It can be a passing joke like: Biwi, respect me cause I am your pati and older than you. She can laugh and say his maturity is that of a child. There is no marriage where age doesn't come up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabi8-Nafisa-

PUJAA1 Senior Member
PUJAA1
PUJAA1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

nice post..

Marybarton

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
they showed Madhu was born in 1991 that makes her 21 alright...
n RK's was never mentioned...
they didn't told it in serial nor have shown it.. so I don't wanna take his age as 29...
& if its 29 so what... big deal.. that does not change anything..

Marybarton

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
there is a lot of age difference i agree...i dont think all this matters in love...

Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

there is a lot of age difference i agree...i dont think all this matters in love...

I am not saying it matters or that it is a problem. But these are two different people in every way and it cannot be ignored. What I don't understand is why everyone is misreading my post. I clearly say that I think it is rather beautiful. I am all for it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index