Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

TaaRey Angels CC #2[IO] ||^HAPPY DIWALI^|| (Page 32)

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 7319

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-

Originally posted by shona_loveAJS


HugHugdo le jhappiLOL
me goodCool
hating Tarey trackDead

OMg is there any Taarey track since last 2-3 weeks ShockedShockedShocked
i too keep searching Taani in the whole epi
and pray we may get a TaaRey scene together 

nice jokeLOL
i mean were aggressive taarey trackOuchtaani aur Rey aapas me milte hi nahi hain to aggressive kab hongeLOL
in precap no tarey now m used to itDead
tell me something dis CC is secret na no1 can read our comments?????Confusedsay yes onlyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryLioness

FieryLioness IF-Sizzlerz
FieryLioness
FieryLioness

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 16248

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS


nice jokeLOL
i mean were aggressive taarey trackOuchtaani aur Rey aapas me milte hi nahi hain to aggressive kab hongeLOL
in precap no tarey now m used to itDead
tell me something dis CC is secret na no1 can read our comments?????Confusedsay yes onlyLOL

yeah rigth
aggressive track ek naam pe humna kitna kuchh imagine kar liya tha Blushing Day Dreaming
aur mila kya D'oh
no dear ppl can rea dcomment but they can't reply back
vaise Teju want to change its name
let see if we get a gud name 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Flame..

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 7319

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-


yeah rigth
aggressive track ek naam pe humna kitna kuchh imagine kar liya tha Blushing Day Dreaming
aur mila kya D'oh
no dear ppl can rea dcomment but they can't reply back
vaise Teju want to change its name
let see if we get a gud name 

yr m not getting it what CVz wanna do with taarey trackAngry if today i'l not get a gud scene of taarey na den i'l quit other shows other den D3 pakkaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryLioness

FieryLioness IF-Sizzlerz
FieryLioness
FieryLioness

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 16248

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS


yr m not getting it what CVz wanna do with taarey trackAngry if today i'l not get a gud scene of taarey na den i'l quit other shows other den D3 pakkaROFL

wah cv's ki saza other show ko LOL

btw which other shows u watch??? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Flame..

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 7319

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-


wah cv's ki saza other show ko LOL

btw which other shows u watch??? LOL

IPKKND,madhubala and big boss but D3 and AJS is my drugsTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryLioness

FieryLioness IF-Sizzlerz
FieryLioness
FieryLioness

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 16248

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS


IPKKND,madhubala and big boss but D3 and AJS is my drugsTongue

me to watch MB & BB
and have to say Vivian is no less hotter  then AJS Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Flame..

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 7319

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-

Originally posted by shona_loveAJS


IPKKND,madhubala and big boss but D3 and AJS is my drugsTongue

me to watch MB & BB
and have to say Vivian is no less hotter  then AJS Wink

agree but yr AJS ki to baat hi alag haiBlushing
aur kaun se show dekhti hai???Smile
dont tell me u luv saas-bahu TYPES is word se kuch yaad aaya D3 meWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryLioness

FieryLioness IF-Sizzlerz
FieryLioness
FieryLioness

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 16248

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS


agree but yr AJS ki to baat hi alag haiBlushing
aur kaun se show dekhti hai???Smile
dont tell me u luv saas-bahu TYPES is word se kuch yaad aaya D3 meWinkLOL

the buddy project
liking Veera also 

and no i ahte saas-bahu types show LOL
yeah humari Aashi LOL


Edited by -meet- - 14 November 2012 at 4:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Flame..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|| Salman's Angels ||Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: ArushiBS   Replies: 917   Views: 31157

ArushiBS 917 31157 29 December 2011 at 2:46am by waniya_fatima
**//MGMS~The Angels CC 2 ~Happy Friendship Day//**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126

Author: ..Roopal..   Replies: 1003   Views: 30507

..Roopal.. 1003 30507 16 December 2011 at 3:12am by koolgurl
~Online Angels Club 4 ~ Happy Birthday Ria pg79~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: 268143   Replies: 629   Views: 40660

268143 629 40660 02 December 2011 at 11:52pm by rajsingh420
Angels Masti Club[Invites only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -lovestory-   Replies: 1192   Views: 53191

-lovestory- 1192 53191 13 September 2011 at 8:28am by BatameezDil
*/MGMS~The Angels CC~Completed~New CCLink~PG 150/*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: ..Roopal..   Replies: 1179   Views: 40684

..Roopal.. 1179 40684 07 August 2011 at 11:05am by ..Roopal..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index