TaaRey Angels CC #2[IO] ||^HAPPY DIWALI^|| - Page 106

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Zuna4Taarey

sara you were not here so i saw you talkng softly with him ..๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't even know all this thanks to teju I got to know abt him !! U know since the beginning I had a doubt as I saw him talking crap abt TAAREY in some topics before but I thought he started liking them but errr!!
Originally posted by lovharshu

Ok guys am off to sleep
Gudnyt Sara n zoo!
Luv u dollies <3

byeee๐Ÿค—  but tell me the pm cont n then gooo
Koi nahi kal subah jab ol aaogi toh sabko ya phir Jo log online hi usse bathadena teekh hai n ask them to pass on the info
Originally posted by lovharshu

Ok guys am off to sleep
Gudnyt Sara n zoo!
Luv u dollies <3

Bye teju !! Had a awesome tym talking to u n wil come to ur party with a special gift !! LUV u tooo n don't forget to think on my request of writing!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Zoo zoo PM all this n the members of the CC only!! N some other close friends!!

Tomorrow 4pm sharp we r celebrating the break up party of SHONA N TEJU!! N it is celebrated on the CC!! SOO PLZ come n give them ur wishes!! No one should come without the gift!! N PLZ show all of us ur gifts n dresses n PLZ wear clothes that don't attract Shona or else she will start flirting with u !! SOO beware!!
Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Zoo zoo PM all this n the members of the CC only!! N some other close friends!!

Tomorrow 4pm sharp we r celebrating the break up party of SHONA N TEJU!! N it is celebrated on the CC!! SOO PLZ come n give them ur wishes!! No one should come without the gift!! N PLZ show all of us ur gifts n dresses n PLZ wear clothes that don't attract Shona or else she will start flirting with u !! SOO beware!!

done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
Guys new CC!!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3296305