Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Did you notice ? Abhay did not tie the knot (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Originally posted by hima2012

Silambu.. I think in North India they just put the mangalsutra around the neck.. knotting it is a south Indian custom, I think! 

But seriously, I don't care for this show anymore!

Not sure about that, coz Kunal did with Siddhi - tie the knot. Anyway does not matter anymore does it? Its over.

Had enough of sacrifices over and over again. Whatever the reason mayben, matter of life or death - in this case I believe AD being held as a hostage and will only be realsed by Richa upon their marriage, is totally unaccetpable. Totally!

even with that lame marriage...kunal will never come to the vamp...i have trust SS rather than KC...siddhi is keerti's creation and since its a start of her career...she has no power to voice out...SS have no control over it...but KC is SS creation...he has full control over it...and i have trust on SS...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Silambu.. I think in North India they just put the mangalsutra around the neck.. knotting it is a south Indian custom, I think! 

Not sure about that, coz Kunal did with Siddhi - tie the knot. Anyway does not matter anymore does it? Its over.

Had enough of sacrifices over and over again. Whatever the reason mayben, matter of life or death - in this case I believe AD being held as a hostage and will only be realsed by Richa upon their marriage, is totally unaccetpable. Totally!

Ok, I don't remember Sinal marriage anymoreOuch They have ruined Sinal forever!Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinchana1485rupasiShehnaz.KrainbowgirlkalpanaR

rupasi Senior Member
rupasi
rupasi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
ROFL@rima u totally cracked me up u made my night or day whatever...cadbury kuch mita ho jaaye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by rima31

@silambu 
that was a knotless 
Phera less 
sindoorless wedding ..
one of its kind ... it was only to shoe Kunal that Sid is being married on Paper 
that means full chances of Siddhi observing karwachauth for KUnal 
and negative Kunal will only torture her more for her bewakoofis 

yes Rima...like one sati savitri she will keep Karvachauth for Kunal & will somehow go see him to finish the rituals...Kunal will insult her & she will run back to Diwan house crying Dead Who cares for her anyways? let her come under a truck while running & die Dead

Actually I want Siddhi to die now! If she really wanted to save the kid, she could have just drank the poison, die and made the path easier for Richa and Kunal and the kids. Happy endings for all. Why go thru a compelled marriage. CVs , why dont you give a some poison and kill her. Better this way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasirainbowgirl-Hima-

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

did abhay cleared tat siddhi was a div or not for first mrg n done paper mrg with her , sudden mrg all arrangements has to be done in btwn kunal reaches to diwan house n so may be mangalsutra also fake Wacko to make kunal believe tat siddhi again cheated him n go to bar so no time for kunal so abhay didn't do all tat SillyLOL  for whom siddhi will keep karvachuath now 
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Ok, I don't remember Sinal marriage anymoreOuch They have ruined Sinal forever!Cry

hima di...no matter what...i still remember SiNal marriage...i am too addicted to them...even with thiscrap being thrown upon us...i am still madly in love with them...and now kunal's hatred...will make him more passionate...

i remember one scene...sujal breaks kashish bangles...it hurt him...but then he stood numb but after kashish went...he was drunk...and he hurt his hand too...i could imagine such passionate scene on kunal-siddhi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31-Hima-

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by rima31

@silambu 
that was a knotless 
Phera less 
sindoorless wedding ..
one of its kind ... it was only to shoe Kunal that Sid is being married on Paper 
that means full chances of Siddhi observing karwachauth for KUnal 
and negative Kunal will only torture her more for her bewakoofis 

yes Rima...like one sati savitri she will keep Karvachauth for Kunal & will somehow go see him to finish the rituals...Kunal will insult her & she will run back to Diwan house crying Dead Who cares for her anyways? let her come under a truck while running & die Dead

Actually I want Siddhi to die now! If she really wanted to save the kid, she could have just drank the poison, die and made the path easier for Richa and Kunal and the kids. Happy endings for all. Why go thru a compelled marriage. CVs , why dont you give a some poison and kill her. Better this way.

That's what I am saying.
She can drink poison and die. no reason to hide matter from Kunal 9 years ago, so why now? even if it is about Ac2 life or death, nothing can justify such lameness. 
But then who cares anymore?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31rupasi-Hima-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

did abhay cleared tat siddhi was a div or not for first mrg n done paper mrg with her , sudden mrg all arrangements has to be done in btwn kunal reaches to diwan house n so may be mangalsutra also fake Wacko to make kunal believe tat siddhi again cheated him n go to bar so no time for kunal so abhay didn't do all tat SillyLOL  for whom siddhi will keep karvachuath now 

well first of all...is Karva Chauth still be shown in that stupid show...they already made a mockery out of all festivals...so they will mock KC too...they should rot in hell...

i don't know what kind of stupid marriage...but then siddhi will fast for kunal...and it will be break by him too...but then our angry young man will hurt her...i am supporting my KC...Wink

Go to top