Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Is Niketan on his way out or is it Aashka?

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
While today's episode had Rajev in the forefront, I had a feeling that the entire episode was geared towards showing Niketan in a bad light. It seemed to be all about Niketan.

Niketan pulling Rajev's leg in the morning about his flirty behavior. Niketan teasing Rajev and not apologising making Rajev get the punishment. Niketan trying to boss over his team mates about the task. Niketan planning to pull a fast one on Vishal.Niketan not doing his share of chores in the house. Niketan conning Vishal into doing his work. And last but not the least Fishy Kapoor telling Rajev to stay away from Niketan.

Looks like BB has already decided that Niketan has to be evicted this week and all this week we'll either see very little of Niku baby or see him in a bad light.

Vrajesh seems to be in BB's good books, the bit about confession room was a pure sympathy vote earning tactic.

Sapna the vamp had a bit of footage - with all focus on her bad-mouthing her mentor Siddhu.

While Aashka was not seen at all.

Ab ya to BB Niku ki image kharab karke use nikaalna chahte hain, ya phir Aashka ko gayab karke uska vot bank khatam karna chahte hain.

One of these two seems to be on the way out.

Your thoughts?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaChillHumaddicted2tvznursinghguess_wh0Chatoyant.khamosshhhSunshine797

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh-Purva-

0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
POSITIVE or NEGATIVE -----footage is all that matters I THINK @ ---/   No footage is a RISK and that could mean WAY OUT for a contestant --- / @

LIKE last week ---SAPNA was shown in bad light, so was VRAJESH to some extent ------but it was SAMPY who got 5 min of footage in entire week --was evicted @ --/

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2tvChillHumBartzcl0wnznursinghakash08-Purva-Chatoyant.khamosshhh

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

POSITIVE or NEGATIVE -----footage is all that matters I THINK @ ---/   No footage is a RISK and that could mean WAY OUT for a contestant --- / @

LIKE last week ---SAPNA was shown in bad light, so was VRAJESH to some extent ------but it was SAMPY who got 5 min of footage in entire week --was evicted @ --/

Exactly my thoughts. And that calls for Aashka's farewell party.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu00nikki242CaissaChillHum-Purva-0o0o0o0o0oznursinghChatoyant.khamosshhh

cinnamon IF-Stunnerz
cinnamon
cinnamon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

so iska matlab hamara 'dent face' safe hai... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-

Chatoyant. IF-Rockerz
Chatoyant.
Chatoyant.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I'm yet to see today's episode but isn't the one that leaves, usually part of the backdrop! While the one that survives is seen up front - in a negative or positive light. I truly hope it isn't Niketan. They need to get rid of Aaskha first - My Endurance level is diminishing when it comes to her. 

Edited by .Persian.Cat. - 12 November 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-WreckLasskhamosshhh

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Sampy was missing all week last week and out she went! Let's see who goes MIA this week.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHum-Purva-Chatoyant.

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index