-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

@Rani 
better veena mata chose any of the menkas for his 
still eligible not so bachelor Son  Wink
 Btw .. who will be your choice then ????

Rima, Do yo have to ask this question and that to meShocked?

I am sure you already know the answer to itTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by -Rani

When all were celebrating and were happy for Siddhi's return to the Chopra House, Veena feared that Siddhi will once again break Kunal's heart hence she didn't want Siddhi to set foot either in Chopra house or in Kunal's life.

I guess mother's are always rightWink her maternal instincts told her that Kunal once again was going to be heartbroken by Siddhi and sadly she is proved rightOuch.

So was Sulekha (Abhay's mother)LOL She had said that she will get Siddhi married to Abhay before DiwaliTongue

Yup, mothers are always right.Tongue

See my point exactly!LOLLOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
rani di...you are inner soul...LOL

happy diwali di...well in this one diwali one gift has given to us...our angry young man kunal chopra...but me being SiNal fan heartbroken...but then i am happy our KC is back as a raging lion...go my sher...destroy abhay and siddhi...sorry i don't buy her mahaanta...its irritating me big time...i felt giving her tight slap tdy...how many deals will she sign...of all BT leads...she is one expert BT female leads to sign deals with the devils of the show

Edited by Mages - 12 November 2012 at 1:48pm

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

I personally think this time Veena's anger is justified as a mother. She has seen her son heart broken and ruining his life twice already, first 5 years for Richa then 9 years for Siddhi and now Siddhi has done it again to him in the name of sacrificing so it's justifiable for Veena to get angry at Siddhi. 

Hell, we as a viewers are so angry at her then how can we blame a mother not to be angry at Siddhi for doing this to her son. 

i agree di...more than her justification...i wonder how will kunu reach home tomorrow...drunk and heartbroken or strong as a lion...i want all 3 combination...drunk...heartbroken and strong as a lion
[/QUOTE]

I guess it all depends on the BT and PH how much they love or hate our beloved KCWink

Going by the past experiences, he might drown himself in sorrow and alcohol yet again and ruin another 20 years of his life; however, would like to see him as a strong person who concentrates on his children and his career at the moment and when he is capable enough, he punishes one and all who have wronged him.

Since this is a fiction story, would love to see revenge saga as well as this is the only thing that's lacking in this show which makes this show no different than any other daily soapWinkLOL.
Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
thankgod richa mom not there to predict WinkLOL poor sidhi needs mother for guidance not god mother WinkLOL

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 12 November 2012 at 1:54pm

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

rani di...you are inner soul...LOL

happy diwali di...well in this one diwali one gift has given to us...our angry young man kunal chopra...but me being SiNal fan heartbroken...but then i am happy our KC is back as a raging lion...go my sher...destroy abhay and siddhi...sorry i don't buy her mahaanta...its irritating me big time...i felt giving her tight slap tdy...how many deals will she sign...of all BT leads...she is one expert BT female leads to sign deals with the devils of the show

I was kind of shocked to see Siddhi clearing all past MUs to KC at the train station last week. To me, It seemed too good to be true and whenever something seems too good to be true, it always is and it was proven today.

Siddhi cleared all the past MUs last week so she can make even worst deal of her life. It was better when she was in prison, at least her kids were safe and sound wherever they were. After getting out of the jail, she has caused more problems for everyone, for Kunal, for Diwans and for her kids as wellLOLLOLLOL

Sorry please bear my humor above. On a serious note: Hope they finally show KC as we have been wanting him to see for the longest time because they have made us pay really big price to show us that.

rima31

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

thankgod richa mom not there to predict WinkLOL poor sidhi needs mother for guidance not god mother WinkLOL

Now you know why they called Sulekha her god mother because they knew she will find Siddhi her future soul mateLOLLOLLOL

Go to top