Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

I don't know why I'm bothering. CVs have butchered Mona's character and the show itself is flawed. As for Mona and Vineet, well CVs are making it pretty obvious that it ain't gonna happen.
Thanks for the WU.
hai,nice to see u back.welcome back to the insane world of KHTV.v r fed up with the craps,still in the forum for our friends though v all hv stopped watching this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzblyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update - 12 Nov (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
My blood boiled when i saw Mona ignoring Vineet's call..probably she forgot that Pradeep wouldnt even have looked at her, had she not proved herself to b capable of work life along with family life...Pradeep would have still believed she is a looser..but thanks to Vineet, she proved otherwise...but Mona doesnt even have that sense of obligation towards him...she is turning into a nasty Censored and i can no longer digest her characterAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

summer7blyton

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
honestly, vineet has the patience of a saint...she is just too happy to have pradeep in her house...cant believe that if it was not for vineet, she would not have stood on her own feet...
she is an idiot and really does not deserve a guy like him, the way she has behaved lately...totally messed up./

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update. Smile

Episode gets worse each time. This show needs to end. Dead
No decent character is left in the show anymore apart from Vineet. Angry

Edited by -Ritu567- - 13 November 2012 at 10:10am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.