Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Written Update - 12 Nov (Page 2)

rtms Goldie
rtms
rtms

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

I don't know why I'm bothering. CVs have butchered Mona's character and the show itself is flawed. As for Mona and Vineet, well CVs are making it pretty obvious that it ain't gonna happen.
Thanks for the WU.
hai,nice to see u back.welcome back to the insane world of KHTV.v r fed up with the craps,still in the forum for our friends though v all hv stopped watching this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzblyton

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
My blood boiled when i saw Mona ignoring Vineet's call..probably she forgot that Pradeep wouldnt even have looked at her, had she not proved herself to b capable of work life along with family life...Pradeep would have still believed she is a looser..but thanks to Vineet, she proved otherwise...but Mona doesnt even have that sense of obligation towards him...she is turning into a nasty Censored and i can no longer digest her characterAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

summer7blyton

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
honestly, vineet has the patience of a saint...she is just too happy to have pradeep in her house...cant believe that if it was not for vineet, she would not have stood on her own feet...
she is an idiot and really does not deserve a guy like him, the way she has behaved lately...totally messed up./

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update. Smile

Episode gets worse each time. This show needs to end. Dead
No decent character is left in the show anymore apart from Vineet. Angry

Edited by -Ritu567- - 13 November 2012 at 10:10am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index