Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Written Update - 12 Nov

akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok...before writing the update i would say hats off to all who does written updates...i took a leave today since i was sick and hence thought of giving an update and just for this i watched the episode...and God, Mona drives me crazy...

Doing wu for the first time...pls excuse for any mistakes

It seems kids removed all buttons of pradeeps shirt..Mona starts stitching it back, when Vineet calls her for casual talk..Mona interrupts Vineet several times, asking kids to do homework, saying that servant(Ganga tai) that she will raise her pay..and then ultimate..Pradeep coming out, mera shirt kahaan hai...and Mona replying arey aaap yeh bina shirt pehne kya kar rahe ho(why r u roaming around without wearing a shirt)...i will give u now...Vineet wanted to go out with Mona..but seeing the way she was not talking to him rather busy with her housework, Vineet decides otherwise and tells her that he feels like an outsider...then Mona goes about with her aadat se majboor dialogue..that for 12 yrs(baarah saal) she had been doing this and thats y, and that u shudnt feel bad...🤢

Anushka visits Vineets home and tells him that she is resigning and cant work a single day more with Mona..and she breaks to Vineet and his mom how Mona had taken water from Pradeep on Karva Chauth and also breaks to them the news that Monahas not yet signed the divorce papers...vineets mom thanks her and tells how she was always against this tie up...

Vineets mom tries to explain to him that how children are most important for a woman and since Pradeep is her childrens father, somehow he will always be related to her...and she wont be able to give priority to u and u will always feel like a stranger when in their house...and that they have shared a 12yr relation and this doesnt get wiped off in a day...Vineet looks confused

Vineet comes to Pradeeps house and happens to see an awesome scene..some type of Dal that Mona made(i didnt understand what type of dal it is), and Pradeep is not supposed to have that...but due to nice smell of the curry Pradeep starts having it and has hiccups...Mona runs to him and scolds him for havinhg that Dal and gives him the Dal without that thing added which she had specially made for Pradeep...and Pradeep says since i hadnt got the chance to eat what u made for long, i just jumped for that...and Mona takes it away from him(must watch scene to realize that fools we were to sympathize with Mona all this while)

Anushka sees kids waiting to go to school...she says ur Mom wont come for Bulbuls tennis match since she has other priorities...and Bulbul says i am sure she will definitely come

Tani has night shift and her boss asks to check with Tarun for exchange...Tani asks Tarun, he writes Marry me on a cake and shows it to her...she becomes angry and he asks whether she has plan to be some jogan...Tani goes away angry

Anushka instigates Vineet more about Mona...she says Pradeep has arranged candle light dinner for Mona and there are chances that Mona might make excuses of going to Bulbuls tennis match instead, to go for the candle light dinner. and she says not to let her go since that will make her more close to Pradeep

Pradeep at police station and the police says some rubbish as to how shauryas mobile phone shows he had called u after 12am also...and blah blah and Pradeep says he ll say anything only in the presence of his lawyer or at court

Anushka calls Vineets mom and says she is worried about Vineet...he looks very silent and sad...Mom says how Vineet had gone to Monas house and returned in just 5 mins...Anushka says she has an idea to help Vineet, but for that she(mom) will have to go to Monas house..and then they discuss something(audio muted)...and Anuskha throws the nasty look..

Precap: Something like Vineet says to Mona u need to now decide ur priorities
Edited by akruz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well done!

Seriously this mona...I start talking to the tv when she's up to her nonsense, she obviously doesnt give two hoots for Vineet. one one side vineet sir and on the other side aadat se majboor. At least have the decency to beak up with him and tell him "I cant marry you" rather than dragging him through this humilation.

To say nothing of the kachra CVs have made of the legal system and poice proceedure.  That really made me shout at the tv to the extent my mother told me to calm down 😳 
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Well done!

Seriously this mona...I start talking to the tv when she's up to her nonsense, she obviously doesnt give two hoots for Vineet. one one side vineet sir and on the other side aadat se majboor. At least have the decency to beak up with him and tell him "I cant marry you" rather than dragging him through this humilation.

To say nothing of the kachra CVs have made of the legal system and poice proceedure.  That really made me shout at the tv to the extent my mother told me to calm down 😳 

@bold-this had happened with me but nw i don't watch it,its beyond my patience.hvn't watched it,but can imagine well the situation of vineet.poor guy,he doesn't deserve this.so vineet n mona is up to their first quarrel😉anushka n her scheming😕wts going to happen with moneet?don't want a confused vineet.😭
thanks akruz for the update.
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
monarainna thumbnail
Thanks for the effort...

Well this is the first time i've seen mona onscreen.infact yesturday i realised she was also in 3 idiots as kareena sis.

Definately the Mona character has lost it...

sympathy with Vineet for sure...just as much as i had for Mr.Bajaj...

I feel like going to the sets and drill some sense into the mona  character...waha vineet bhi miljayega to thoda 🤗bhi hamara hojaye...

Happy Diwali & a Happy New year Members..⭐️⭐️⭐️..

Edited by monarainna - 11 years ago
shwtaagupta thumbnail
really audience r completely on vineets side.
mona s character is becoming to fussy and boring so has d show.
we really  love moneet sequences.

biggest usp of d show  is "vineets ".really hats of to darshan.
i hope d cvs get it fast else khtv will go down d drain
Just end this show. I love Mona But in this sjhow they re making her villain 
I don't know why I'm bothering. CVs have butchered Mona's character and the show itself is flawed. As for Mona and Vineet, well CVs are making it pretty obvious that it ain't gonna happen.
Thanks for the WU.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
i missed everything excpet the end part and precap

not even worth wasting my net usage on video

dnt know what to say
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rafa-

I don't know why I'm bothering. CVs have butchered Mona's character and the show itself is flawed. As for Mona and Vineet, well CVs are making it pretty obvious that it ain't gonna happen.
Thanks for the WU.

hai,nice to see u back.welcome back to the insane world of KHTV.v r fed up with the craps,still in the forum for our friends though v all hv stopped watching this show.
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My blood boiled when i saw Mona ignoring Vineet's call..probably she forgot that Pradeep wouldnt even have looked at her, had she not proved herself to b capable of work life along with family life...Pradeep would have still believed she is a looser..but thanks to Vineet, she proved otherwise...but Mona doesnt even have that sense of obligation towards him...she is turning into a nasty 🤬 and i can no longer digest her character😡