I am not in showbiz to make money: Sonarika

By Navya Malini, TNN | Nov 13, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
I am not in showbiz to make money: Sonarika
Sonarika Bhadoria
According to telly actress Sonarika Bhadoria, the adrenaline rush that TV offers is simply out of the world. And, at the moment, Sonarika appears to be enjoying the roller coaster ride that she's embarked on. Like other aspiring young stars striving to make a cut in the world of showbiz, Sonarika too, has her goals quite well drafted. However, one aspect that Sonarika is quite clear about — to not to succumb to the fear of failure. 

"I believe in living the moment and not thinking too much about what will happen in the future," says Sonarika who feels talent finds its own way when it comes to getting noticed. Sonarika, who plays Parvati in the daily mythological show, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, feels at this juncture there is no fear of getting typecast with the kind of role she is currently doing. "I don't think I will be typecast because of my current role. Offers came pouring in, but want to do one thing at a time," says Sonarika. 

About the on-screen challenges, the actress says, "Mouni (Roy) had set such a high level with her performance as Sati that the audience couldn't just imagine Parvati played by any other actor other than her. The benchmark that Mouni had set was difficult to break. It was a trying situation where I gave my best to stand apart. It is my adaptability that let me weather the challenges." 
For Sonarika, shooting "continuously is in fact, fun. The long hours of shooting do not bother me as I enjoy every moment of it. No doubt the role is time consuming, but I enjoy being soaked in this kind of work which does not give you even an inch of space to think anything else," says the actress. 

While Sonarika's father, according to the actress was particular about having a stable future, she says, "Mom never had any apprehension about my pursuing my dream to become an actress. All she wanted was that I should have a stable career." 

The actress is equally keen on pursuing her studies. "I want to continue my studies because they are important as well," she says adding, "I am not in showbiz for money. Even though there is uncertainty in any profession, one should prepare for any kind of outcome is what I strongly believe in. And that's why it's wiser to play safe in the entertainment industry."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/I-am-not-in-showbiz-to-make-money-Sonarika/articleshow/17194587.cms

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpashreekash_meet10p.5572932romi21captkirkSamsangeethaGopiiiNishajosshivamalaTinacoolIndiihemavidzsweetsandhyavish.narenKavyyaaKarunimaanjucooljayvenkTOTAL-ROMANTIC-Priti11-coolpratzOtakuGirl-Deboanu93.FairyDust.foram.Arnav90ani_grNikki_Titli

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Sonarike is are doing very well as Parvati dear. I love your relation with Shiva better than Sati. Sati was just romance were as yours is much more deeper, like understanding, thinking, feeling etc etc. Keep up with your good work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romi21

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. Sonarika is my favorite tv actress. She is one of the reason i watch the show.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Aww very sweet Sonarika..The words & regard you have for Mouni is very touching.Heart.I respect you for that..You are beautiful I have always said that..Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

p.5572932.FairyDust.OtakuGirl-Deboforam.

p.5572932 Senior Member
p.5572932
p.5572932

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Sonarika is a beautiful.. She is doing her job very well..

jayvenk

Karunima IF-Dazzler
Karunima
Karunima

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Sonarika is my favorite actress. I love her in the role of Parvati. She should complete her studies. Thanks for the news.

jayvenk

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
sonarika u have done complete justice to the role of parvati and no one could potray this role better than u...we all love u...Smile

jayvenk

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hug do complete ur studies. wishing u all the very best sona. We love u 

Gopiii

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index