Bade Acche Laggte Hai

My Idea - Annulment of RASH.

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think it would be better if Ram goes legally to nullify his marriage with ayesha than go for a divorce.
Annulling a marriage is as though it is completely erased legally, it declares that the marriage never technically existed and was never valid.
Reasons i would like to point out...
*Bigamy – either party was already married to another person at the time of the marriage.
Ram can say that he had no knowledge that his wife was alive,so he went ahead with second marriage.but as no marriage exists between RASh he requests to nullify it.
*That the respondent was at the time of the marriage pregnant by some person other than the petitioner.
I doubt Raya going for this option.
Annulling a marriage simply erases it from the records, as if it never took place.(Better for us).
This is my POV.i welcome suggestions as i dunno whether there's any mistake in this point.?Edited by armanz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sounds good but then who will give the leads enuff sense to do so? Ram though his heart is saying kuch aur is doing kuch and priya is still being @backseat and givng way to sis. I just dnt want kc to get ruined by custody, today they showed fri that means tomm sat and thurs tak cn be court case
armanz thumbnail
But for something to happen first he must lose his anger on priya.
armanz thumbnail
Ya he is not getting over his what shall i say??? anger coz he cant hate priya.these people are confusing me.
Ram has softness for priya but still wants to fight custody case.he knows that pihu cant stay without priya but still...why???
Priya why is she fighting back.cant she discuss the problem out of court?if she wants to wait why on earth is she going against him.
i have a very little brain which is already filled with many complex matters.and these people too arent making it simple.
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah hope ram annuls his marriage with ayesha...😛

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
right now armanz( hope got it right) he biggeer problem is not ram and ayesaha so called marriage the fact is that the leads ram and priya are just not donig anything ant thier owm life, priya on one had is thankfully over the phase of : "uff he is so rich he is so irritating man i know the best why does he even open his mouth " phase  she is now shown to have at least some feelnigs for the man!! her abs handing ovewr control to rajat in custody case is just mystifying!!at one hand she says will fight wiull stand up to everyone and on the other hand with days so cvlose she is shown happily atneding her cafe while rajat sir goes to lawyer and all, when things have started to get better why the hell cant she tell anything to ram about it in fornt of the lawyer tou she said:" ghar ki baat should be in ghar but he is not ready to talk " but lady have you ever tried to talk also other than the hosp scene??

ram on the other hand is again torn between the love and the anger the hurt and the joy, however he is shown to be struggling atleast calling yup rahul to ask abt cafe whats gonig on was cute however i cant say the same abt her anymore she seems to be flowing thru life!! 

i have a full confirmation that this custody battle will ruin the kc!!!!!!!!!
armanz thumbnail
Ya u got my forum name correctly.
I understand that the current problem is priya's no efforts to solve the issue/least try to explain him that she is sorry and will do anything for his excuse.
she can ask him custody punishes pihu equally so lets think something else.but nope mam isnt doing anysuch thing.
just had an idea for future.