Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Sharing - Happiness and duty

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
A very nice episode. I love Modis, have I mentioned that before nowEmbarrassed And I trust Koki to make the right decison.

Her punishment was indeed a little strict but as Koki explained, the fight yesterday was both Gopi and Rashi's fault. Gopi may have been unwell. If that was the case she could have rested. Afterall Rashi is not easiest person to live with. Gopi knows that. 
Rashi on the other hand will remain a Naasamaj as Koki put it and I will say a combination of selfish and childish woman. 

In a joint family, the smallest of fights have a way of becoming very big. Remember the Batwara track? Being cousins and sisters Rashi and Gopi need to have stopped at one point. The fact is

1. Gopi who is by nature a nurturer should have been intelligent enough to stop herself .
2. Rashi should stop being stupid but as that is never going to happen, Koki expected atleast #1 to happen. 

Hence her anger at Gopi. If Gopi also starts doing things like Rashi, the Modis face ruin. This punishment is hard on Gopi and I felt for her today. She still nurtured and helped Rashi silently, something Rashi will never understandOuch

The beauty of the punishment is that Gopi cannot help Rashi avoid doing mistakes she knows Rashi will be caught for. The cheap oil and ghee for example.. Do you think Rashi will not get pulled up for ordering or making a bad Kheer? She will. 
Gopi with the silence will see that she can help Rashi better but silently correcting her. Telling her stuff is never going to work. (Koki knows by experienceLOL). See how Gopi helped Rashi correct her milk orderSmile Unlike Rashi who was so happy that she has gotten Gopi off her back, Gopi is very distressed.
Her natural love for her sister came out when she specifically opened the fridge to show Rashi that she was going overboard on the milkClap Gopi is afterall a sweetheart. 
What touched me more was the quivering voice of Gopi when Koki when stopped her from attending to Rashi after her cut. Aww.. the girl was so sadCry Mota Bhabhi could see it and hence her plead to Koki. Koki we know will not relent until she drives the point home. 
I think she already has as far as Gopi is concernedTongue

The best part though was the last scene. This was the first step or rather the actual punishment to Rashi. Rashi needs to see that if she does not want Gopi advising her then she cannot also expect to share Gopi's happiness. She cannot have it both ways like before.
Either Rashi needs to choose to be without Gopi which includes her advice, her corrections, her morals and principles and her happiness or she should learn to live without it. 

A fabulous way to drive home the point. Rashi cannot participate in the joy that every woman in the Modi house got. The baby's kick.. Baa, Koki, Mota Bhabhi and Gopi.. the four woman had their smiles and grins completely enjoying the feel of a life growing within Gopi. All Rashi can do now is watch from outside.
She does not want to have Gopi behind her, then she has to forego the joy that Gopi brings too. Will Rashi learn a lesson is the question. I think she pretty sure will. Between the possibly bad tasting Kheer, the non flammable lights and the joy shared between the others, something may turn on Rashi's thinking bulb and she may understand what she is missing due to silly issuesSmile

On the other side, Urmi is still Urmi. Short term she advices Rashi to get cheap stuff and get a sari. Rashi will have a new sari and some taunts to go with it for a badly made Kheer. Idiot UrmiDead

Kinjal and Dhawal are travelling nicely on the unbalanced boat of their marriage. I could see that Kinjal was angry because
1. Dhawal was still talking about FalguniLOL
2. Did not get new clothes for himself  but decided to buy stuff for the women shelter
3. She is angry with him as usual.

Out of the three, #2 was the first emotion followed by #1 and her usual selfish #3. The problem is I see her concern for Dhawal behind those harsh words and I cannot but think that she will soon tell him outright about her caring for him. Falguni just needs to push it a little bitWink

** The elder Modi women are a wise lot. I love how they discuss on the issue and put forth their views. Also love it when Koki asked whether she would ever do something that she thought would harm her kidsClap She does love all equally. Based on the situation she is lenient or strictBig smile

**Hetal is more intune with Gopi's mood swings than Koki. Koki considers that everything can be disciplined but I go with Mota Bhabhi.. Not mood swings. One aberration and Gopi is left all sad. But all for a good cause

** Really Rashi? One sari is more important than talking to your cousin?Shocked Anyway, she is gonna feel otherwise pretty soon. You cannot have it both ways RashiSmile

** Poor Dhawal again. But I do agree with Kinjal in one bit. You can donate to others but also make sure that your home has things needed. A social conscience is a good thing but overdoing it when you have a family is not so goodTongue

** Loved the way Koki , Mota Bhabhi and Baa looked when they felt the kick. Gopi is all Big smileBlushingTongue when Ahem was mentioned. Did miss Ahemji. It would have been perfect if he was thereEmbarrassed

Last but not Least.. A very happy Diwali to you all!! Have fun and enjoyParty

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-basuanasuyaswasthiXarinaNazimKiDewaniDivineDarknesspikiiichuu

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Happy Diwali Harini Hug and awesome post Star

I know koki decision was stick but its works on gopi rashi equally...Wink haan first rashi was happy but after passing time she felt bad Ouch

Cute n nice episode...
Most cutest scene was kicking scene... Wish Ahemji was there..his absence was killing Cry missed him Disapprove wish cvs shows some kicking scene with Ahemji to..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaswasthiJustlikethat1

DivineDarkness IF-Sizzlerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Happy Diwali Harini...
 Awesome take on tdy's epi... Agree wth evrythn u said n dis post(lazy to write nythn)Wink 

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Lovely round up of the episode.  Thank you.

pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Happy Diwali Harini and everyone. Awesome roundup as usual on the epi. wat more can i say.. Thanks alot Hug

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Very well written points of today's episode, totally agree with you..Clap
Happy dewali to all Hug

Edited by basuanasuya - 12 November 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
loved devo today...she looked like a little child all sad and hurting but also scared of Koki ...gopi really neeedsa hug from Ahemji..
eagerly waiting to see ahem feeling his baby's kicks

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
A great post Harini and a happy Diwali to you.

The best thing to come out of this is the return of Kokila's punishment for the benefit of Gopi. Gopi needs to let Rashi fall into her self created potholes and allow her to learn from her mistakes. One cannot continually nurture one in their adulthood too. 

Arising out of this was Rashi to realise that she is going to be a bystander to Gopi's happiness. Rashi needs to realise that she needs to come out of her selfish nature quickly otherwise she will deprive herself of any happy moments the Modi's are having. 

This is the first moment missed by Ahem. If he is not in at home often he will miss most of their child firsts as well - hope he too experiences this first.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

Go to top