AD???

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
AD is missing...in today's episode ...
Last time we saw him when he was talking to AC about deewans house situation
Some members r still positive...well hope something positive comes up tomorrow
But y AD was missing...???n kunal not yet have seen him...
If abhay n siddhi r faking...how they convinced AD??
Iam really confused Confused ...
Cvs Angry Angry Angry n Ek jai ho mathe ... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akrk

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
even i wonder where is AC 2...he was house arrested in his own room while talking to AC 1...i wonder where he is now...something is really fishy...and this mystery should be unsolve

eshi.nl

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I thing this whole drama of marriage is related to AD only otherwise why would sid marry that Abhay ?

eshi.nl

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Arre abhay will be blackmailing Sid na. Am sure kal/parso again CVs will try to make Sid look mahaan and 'sacrificial lamb' that is all that BT knows of doing,Dead it will be 'poor Sidhi' again. But CVs have to understand that not anymore, we can see thru their plans. they have to STOP butchering the lead (but ab kya, now the deed is doneConfused)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akrkeshi.nl

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
sure something related to AC2,

but so what? Again "poor Siddhi" as sacrificial great lady? Hell no.
Who cares, show ends for me so they can do whatever the hell they want.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalinaSilambuakrkeshi.nlKarthiN90

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Arre abhay will be blackmailing Sid na. Am sure kal/parso again CVs will try to make Sid look mahaan and 'sacrificial lamb' that is all that BT knows of doing,Dead it will be 'poor Sidhi' again. But CVs have to understand that not anymore, we can see thru their plans. they have to STOP butchering the lead (but ab kya, now the deed is doneConfused)

@bold - I don't think so Rush! No way they can show Sid to be the poor female again.. no one will buy that crap now! Better they shut shop asap since they can never get out of this one!

rainbowgirleshi.nl

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
ya ac2 is missing. siddhi doesn't want all new for diwali so why she will do it for abhay. before done sacrifice for kunal n now for kunal's kid.no one can understand mahan siddhi . now for whom she will keep karvachauth Confused

Shehnaz.Keshi.nl

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Originally posted by Rush2220

@bold - I don't think so Rush! No way they can show Sid to be the poor female again.. no one will buy that crap now! Better they shut shop asap since they can never get out of this one!

Hima whatever I know of EK/NBAngry they will show something v gross happening to AD for which Sid had to say yes, and ppl (general audience who are not net savvy or on IFLOL) will buy the crap. This is what they do with the 'female lead' she will ALWAYS remain 'poor devi' Dead 

-Hima-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index