Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

THE SHOW GOES ON... ATLEAST FOR SANAYA (Page 2)

gems4sana Senior Member
gems4sana
gems4sana

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mfcblue

MANY ARE SAYING WHEN BS LEAVES THEY WILL STOP WATCHING IPPKND. N YES I UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL WANT A GRAND EXIT FOR ARSHI (SARUN) WE DON'T WANT BS TO BE REPLACED BUT WE CANNOT BE SOOO SELFISH. THE SHOW MUST GO ON... AS VIEWERS WE MUST WATCH ATLEAST FOR SANAYA.

I WILL WATCH IPKKND BECUZ MR BARUN SOBTI WHO IS LEAVING THE CAST IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WORKING HARD EVERYDAY... EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH FOR SANAYA... ITS NOT FAIR THAT ALL HER HARD WORK IS WASTED BECUZ HER CO-STAR DOESN'T WANT TO CONTINUE! I DON'T BLAME BS FOR HIS CHOICE (WHICH IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED) BUT TO LET IT HARM SANAYA'S N OTHER CAST MEMBERS HARD WORK WOULD BE UNJUST...

THE SHOW IS WHERE IT IS BECAUSE OF SANAYA & BARUN & THE REST OF THE CAST. 

I agree, deff for Sanaya because poor baby has been working so hard -and Daljeet, Mami, Nani, and NK. 
But the thing I will have a BIG issue with is if they bring a new guy opposite Khushi. 
No. 
Instead they should do this - IF they even continue with the show after Sobti leaves: 
- Arnav should go with Akash and Payal 
- Khushi's tracks around Aarav and Babuji getting better
- Anjali and NK finding some looove
- and then wrap it up gracefully with a possible guest appearance by PayAsh and Arnav

bullz123 Groupbie
bullz123
bullz123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

You think this show deserve Sanaya? I'm ready to see Sanaya in any other shows but just not IPKKND I don't have the guts and courage to watch Khushi romancing another man.

Sorry!  

Okay but whats the gurantee that Barun will be casted with Sanaya, either way if Barun were to quit she would need to romance another man...

Many popular jodi have not been given the chance to work again together on screen.. No matter how sizziling they are... SORRY but IF bs wants to be A MOVIE STAR we can't just let SI career come to a stop just becuz we don't want her to be sharing the same screen space with anyone but bs.

Its NOT fair on her... GUYS WE CANNOT BE SO SELFISH! 

well she cant romance another man in ispyar...thats just wrong.
Blondiexzy Goldie
Blondiexzy
Blondiexzy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

You think this show deserve Sanaya? I'm ready to see Sanaya in any other shows but just not IPKKND I don't have the guts and courage to watch Khushi romancing another man. 

Sorry!  

Okay but whats the gurantee that Barun will be casted with Sanaya, either way if Barun were to quit she would need to romance another man...

Many popular jodi have not been given the chance to work again together on screen.. No matter how sizziling they are... SORRY but IF bs wants to be A MOVIE STAR we can't just let SI career come to a stop just becuz we don't want her to be sharing the same screen space with anyone but bs.

Its NOT fair on her... GUYS WE CANNOT BE SO SELFISH! 
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Totally agree wid you. I have no complain wid BS or his decision...he is right on his place but,problem is...fans don't want to accept the reality... [Its 'controversial' subject so,discussion is useless here] But,my simple point is... this is not new thing... We can check history of Indian Tele Industry. Just like...

Sujal - KAHIN TOH HOGA / SP

Mihir - KUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI /SP

Anurag -KASAUTI ZINDAGI KI /SP

Kusum -KUSSUM /SONY

Riddhima[2] -DILL MILL GAYE /STAR ONE

Manav -PAVITRA RISHTA /ZEE

Gopi Bahu -SAATH NIBHANA SAATHIYA/SP

They all were HIT...after replacement too... I am totally Ok wid new story line wid new Jodi...

*as my info.,he is not replacement...so,I am desperately waiting for upcoming twist n turns...Embarrassed

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

MANY ARE SAYING WHEN BS LEAVES THEY WILL STOP WATCHING IPPKND. N YES I UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL WANT A GRAND EXIT FOR ARSHI (SARUN) WE DON'T WANT BS TO BE REPLACED BUT WE CANNOT BE SOOO SELFISH. THE SHOW MUST GO ON... AS VIEWERS WE MUST WATCH ATLEAST FOR SANAYA.

I WILL WATCH IPKKND BECUZ MR BARUN SOBTI WHO IS LEAVING THE CAST IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WORKING HARD EVERYDAY... EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH FOR SANAYA... ITS NOT FAIR THAT ALL HER HARD WORK IS WASTED BECUZ HER CO-STAR DOESN'T WANT TO CONTINUE! I DON'T BLAME BS FOR HIS CHOICE (WHICH IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED) BUT TO LET IT HARM SANAYA'S N OTHER CAST MEMBERS HARD WORK WOULD BE UNJUST...

THE SHOW IS WHERE IT IS BECAUSE OFSANAYA& BARUN &THE REST OF THE CAST.

But do you think that show will rock
I mean look in dec. the trps will come out
And I am sure after Barun leaving the new lead has to try very hard to get the same place and the new lead cannot get the place ever
And I do not want Barun to be replaced or a new guy in khushi's life and spoil the pure and sacred love story and the essenes of the story
ipkKND stared as a unique show with unique couples means and should end with them and differently
Why this show also suffer like other show by replacing and leading a new guy in female life
Come on this is not done
And dont you think Sanaya is way talented that she would get any role in any serial after this serial? If you are thinking Sanaya is suffering because of al this bit met me tell you she will be suffering more by continuing this show after Narun leaves because she deserves much more than this and she will get much appreciated work where her efforts are fully useful and praised and five her what she deserves
After Barun leaves I am sure they will once agains show her acting OTt which sanaya does not deserve
Come on ending the show is better for all fans us SP and her
Do not think we are being unfair to her intact we are freeing her by requesting to end the show as she deserves more than after Barun leaves

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itzvidspatel

Go to top