India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

THE SHOW GOES ON... ATLEAST FOR SANAYA

mfcblue Senior Member
mfcblue
mfcblue

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
MANY ARE SAYING WHEN BS LEAVES THEY WILL STOP WATCHING IPPKND. N YES I UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL WANT A GRAND EXIT FOR ARSHI (SARUN) WE DON'T WANT BS TO BE REPLACED BUT WE CANNOT BE SOOO SELFISH. THE SHOW MUST GO ON... AS VIEWERS WE MUST WATCH ATLEAST FOR SANAYA.

I WILL WATCH IPKKND BECUZ MR BARUN SOBTI WHO IS LEAVING THE CAST IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WORKING HARD EVERYDAY... EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH FOR SANAYA... ITS NOT FAIR THAT ALL HER HARD WORK IS WASTED BECUZ HER CO-STAR DOESN'T WANT TO CONTINUE! I DON'T BLAME BS FOR HIS CHOICE (WHICH IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED) BUT TO LET IT HARM SANAYA'S N OTHER CAST MEMBERS HARD WORK WOULD BE UNJUST...

THE SHOW IS WHERE IT IS BECAUSE OF SANAYA & BARUN & THE REST OF THE CAST. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sananthjolansSYGOswatsot_driveArchu61gems4sanareema2406sun2011mubasheraBlondiexzysupriya.arshiOysteramaiaJoseph_AArshi.Sugi.IPK

reema2406 Senior Member
reema2406
reema2406

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I agree with you...I will watch it for Sanaya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mfcblueAmeliaSalvatore

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
You think this show deserve Sanaya? I'm ready to see Sanaya in any other shows but just not IPKKND I don't have the guts and courage to watch Khushi romancing another man.

Sorry!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

itzvidspatel786786anjaani07Angel13

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Its not abour justic or injustic
its about SARUN
its abour Arshi

itzvidspatel786786

mfcblue Senior Member
mfcblue
mfcblue

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

You think this show deserve Sanaya? I'm ready to see Sanaya in any other shows but just not IPKKND I don't have the guts and courage to watch Khushi romancing another man.

Sorry!  

Okay but whats the gurantee that Barun will be casted with Sanaya, either way if Barun were to quit she would need to romance another man...

Many popular jodi have not been given the chance to work again together on screen.. No matter how sizziling they are... SORRY but IF bs wants to be A MOVIE STAR we can't just let SI career come to a stop just becuz we don't want her to be sharing the same screen space with anyone but bs.

Its NOT fair on her... GUYS WE CANNOT BE SO SELFISH! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24

mfcblue Senior Member
mfcblue
mfcblue

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

Its not abour justic or injustic
its about SARUN
its abour Arshi

YES ITS ABOUT SARUN---- SANAYA & BARUN
WE CANNOT JUST THINK ABOUT ONE. 
WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT BOTH.
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
You want Sanaya in this crap show? PH already said they don't have a story to tell that run out of ideas and Barun have no movie offers right now. It's all lie.

Everybody is walking out one by one already so it better to end it for her sake as well. I will watch whatever new show she enters but just not this one.

itzvidspatel786786

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
The show is watched by fans of Barun , Sanaya and Sarun ...when Barun quits Barun and a part of Sarun fans will obviously quit the show...Sanaya and a part of Sarun fans will continue to support her and watch the show... So I don't see how its injustice if Barun fans want to quit the show with Barun ...

I am a huge Barun / ASR fan ...I used to watch the show for its story till hate marriage and since then I see just to watch barun / ASR so once he quits I have nothing to hold my interest in the show ... Fate of the show once Barun quits is not my concern at all...

And every show comes to end and maybe IPK will end in Jan - Feb cause a new show is coming up ...the cast will have to face same fate then... Thats how their profession is and they are well aware of it ... Channel can axe a show overnight !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top