Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DO NOT GIVE UP guys PLEASE JUST DO NOT*EDITED#1* (Page 9)

HopeleslyInLove Senior Member
HopeleslyInLove
HopeleslyInLove

Joined: 11 April 2012
Posts: 221

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I dont know about others but i wont stop fighting untill i get what i want!!! Thanks for the post Manal :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

I just have a feeling that we will win this<3 IDK why, I just do(:

People were saying earlier that the outcome of the meeting was positive. Maybe we will get our fairytale ending w/ Sarun.

We can do it<3
Inshallah <3 Umeed pe duniya Kayam hai ! n INSHALLAH we will WIN ! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muffins2wafflesMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 22686

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
As long as they dont KILL ASR, he can be bought back, and even if they say he is PRESUMED DEAD, he can still come back to end the story!
 
 
 
IF this new guy comes, does not mean he has to WIN Khushi in the end! ASR can still come back in the end and they can reunite! I am sure they can get BS in for 1 week to end the show??
 
 
 
MY fight is not to force Barun to stay on the show, but to FORCE the show to end with ARHI together and SARUN playing ARHI! So even if they have to DRAG this for a few more months, does NOT mean we cant have a FINALE with SARUN as ARHI and they reunite for good!
 
 
SO many ways of doing this! That way EVERYONE WINS!!!


Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 November 2012 at 2:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynvandana.sagar

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

We can do anything 4 ArHi/SaRun ?!!!
Sanzy <3  Exactly Sarun=IPK <3 ! We demand for a Fairytale ending with Sarun <3
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -..IPKKND..-

I dont know about others but i wont stop fighting untill i get what i want!!! Thanks for the post Manal :)
I will not stop !! i ain't Like this ! i move on but no this time i just cant move onCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeleslyInLove

Ngurudatha Senior Member
Ngurudatha
Ngurudatha

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 354

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
On the 4 rats. fb page, they have blocked users to send messages... It's working guys. We just need to continue doing this...
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

As long as they dont KILL ASR, he can be bought back, and even if they say he is PRESUMED DEAD, he can still come back to end the story!
 
 
 
IF this new guy comes, does not mean he has to WIN Khushi in the end! ASR can still come back in the end and they can reunite! I am sure they can get BS in for 1 week to end the show??
 
 
 
MY fight is not to force Barun to stay on the show, but to FORCE the show to end with ARHI together and SARUN playing ARHI! So even if they have to DRAG this for a few more months, does NOT mean we cant have a FINALE with SARUN as ARHI and they reunite for good!
 
 
SO many ways of doing this! That way EVERYONE WINS!!!
Exactly WE NOT Forcing to STOP him ! But we Watch this show for Sarun ! n unline other shows ! here story is not USP ! cuz apparently THE RAN OUT OF course !! this show usp is SARUN TOGETHER ! so we demand to END the show ! BUT END IT WITH SARUN !! 

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ngurudatha

On the 4 rats. fb page, they have blocked users to send messages... It's working guys. We just need to continue doing this...
Just dont Stop ! do Everything !! 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
please read my thought! ..please :)

Author: -Zara-   Replies: 3   Views: 1657

-Zara- 3 1657 27 October 2011 at 1:35pm by HaRul-lover
please help needed urgently please

Author: trina2010   Replies: 5   Views: 1430

trina2010 5 1430 24 October 2011 at 10:09am by minuu
CVs please please dont ruin this

Author: trina2010   Replies: 1   Views: 1452

trina2010 1 1452 20 October 2011 at 10:34am by ramonam
MAHAEPISODE?LA ASR engagement?please not please

Author: trina2010   Replies: 9   Views: 3501

trina2010 9 3501 01 October 2011 at 2:58am by rechus
give me sanity and give me freedom

Author: current   Replies: 9   Views: 1583

current 9 1583 24 August 2011 at 7:39pm by -Nymphadora-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index