Frequent Posters

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
We can do anything 4 ArHi/SaRun ?!!!
HopeleslyInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont know about others but i wont stop fighting untill i get what i want!!! Thanks for the post Manal :)
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

I just have a feeling that we will win this<3 IDK why, I just do(:

People were saying earlier that the outcome of the meeting was positive. Maybe we will get our fairytale ending w/ Sarun.

We can do it<3

Inshallah <3 Umeed pe duniya Kayam hai ! n INSHALLAH we will WIN ! <3
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
As long as they dont KILL ASR, he can be bought back, and even if they say he is PRESUMED DEAD, he can still come back to end the story!

IF this new guy comes, does not mean he has to WIN Khushi in the end! ASR can still come back in the end and they can reunite! I am sure they can get BS in for 1 week to end the show??

MY fight is not to force Barun to stay on the show, but to FORCE the show to end with ARHI together and SARUN playing ARHI! So even if they have to DRAG this for a few more months, does NOT mean we cant have a FINALE with SARUN as ARHI and they reunite for good!

SO many ways of doing this! That way EVERYONE WINS!!!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

We can do anything 4 ArHi/SaRun ?!!!

Sanzy <3  Exactly Sarun=IPK <3 ! We demand for a Fairytale ending with Sarun <3
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -..IPKKND..-

I dont know about others but i wont stop fighting untill i get what i want!!! Thanks for the post Manal :)

I will not stop !! i ain't Like this ! i move on but no this time i just cant move on😭
Ngurudatha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
On the 4 rats. fb page, they have blocked users to send messages... It's working guys. We just need to continue doing this...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

As long as they dont KILL ASR, he can be bought back, and even if they say he is PRESUMED DEAD, he can still come back to end the story!

IF this new guy comes, does not mean he has to WIN Khushi in the end! ASR can still come back in the end and they can reunite! I am sure they can get BS in for 1 week to end the show??

MY fight is not to force Barun to stay on the show, but to FORCE the show to end with ARHI together and SARUN playing ARHI! So even if they have to DRAG this for a few more months, does NOT mean we cant have a FINALE with SARUN as ARHI and they reunite for good!

SO many ways of doing this! That way EVERYONE WINS!!!

Exactly WE NOT Forcing to STOP him ! But we Watch this show for Sarun ! n unline other shows ! here story is not USP ! cuz apparently THE RAN OUT OF course !! this show usp is SARUN TOGETHER ! so we demand to END the show ! BUT END IT WITH SARUN !! 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ngurudatha

On the 4 rats. fb page, they have blocked users to send messages... It's working guys. We just need to continue doing this...

Just dont Stop ! do Everything !! 

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Sanzy <3  Exactly Sarun=IPK <3 ! We demand for a Fairytale ending with Sarun <3

Please I ain't stopping with my emailing untill thy get sooo pissed of and give us our ArHi !!! We do heck we're the biggest fan base going I'm sure if KSG's and Rati's fans could get them back thn why not us wiv Barun πŸ˜ƒ