Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A larger than life show

arshiankhadem Newbie
arshiankhadem
arshiankhadem

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
So is this what happens when a show is larger than life:

A show ...a show which is larger than life and reaches the pinnacle of success, wins hearts over all over the world, sweeps us off our feet, let us fall in love with 'love' all over again. I know when I'm talking about this I'm not only referring to girls...but also a healthy portion of the male population.

Last diwali: To sum it up in a few words 'it blew us away'. From the almost kiss hitting over a billion hits on youtube to Khushi's heart break...we were awstruck with the electrifying, sizzling, out of the world chemistry and on the other hand we cried along with Khushi seeing her heartbreak. The mind boggling angry ASR making us love and hate him all at the same time. The smashing of doors, the 'tarapna' in the rain, the sangeet dance. EVERYTHING..absolutely EVERYTHING screams out brilliance we all fell in love with. We= people all over the world, from different races, different religions:hindu muslims buddhist christians you name it.

This diwali: Let's see I don't even have words to express the extent to which I feel cheated. So umm is this what happens when a show is larger than life?
  • Let's see ...story kinda goes down the drain...Stretched, stretched, oh did I mention stretched?
  • Everyone quits.Umm hello? Even the goat probably quit. Guys I might have a lot of hatred directed towards me now but I have to say---Barun this is not done. You just quit a show which gave you so much. And oh I'm not even going to bother explaining about how much love and adulation you received over the years for this one show.
  • The fans who are crazy...not make that lunatics being betrayed. Oh how that hurts. I feel like a stupid down syndrome kid who's being forced to swallow something stinky now by the nurse. the kid who feels helpless and unloved. We LOVED the show. The show was made for US. The show which defined LOVE depicted perfectly by only only only Arnav and Khushi. Now guess what? A new character gets introduced and we have to gulp that down? Seriously? Just 'thusoo' gaale ke andaar? I think I'm already barfing at the thought of Khushi with some one else.

I'm sorry for the bittersweet post. I can't imagine a show which reached such AMAZING heights the same time last year is in ruins the same time this year. Will I ever risk being this attached to any other show? I guess you already know my answer from this post. With a heavy heart disliking the official fan page cus I feel let down and cheated. I will TRY to remember the sweet moments this show has given us. Arnav and Khushi forever alive in my heart.

Thanks for reading.

Arshian for life.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top