Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AA#5 [IO] (Page 97)

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh24

i understand what the stry comprises lekin if the s*x is there...

obviously it was a 2 way process... not like rey was forced to... have you ever encountered an Ex, Vaish? How do you think your body reacts to that person in your vicinity? Dont predict the story baby! 

clearly rey hasn't moved on... Nothing in our life is absolute! Not even our own feelings. So, don't just give the verdict that he hasn't moved on. 

mere hisaab mein either kria shud go and tell the truth starightly not thinking ki what happens khud khush rho ( personally main yahi chahungi ) Kria ne aisa kab kiya hai joh ab karegi? 

else don't do anything, sit back and brood... Why should she do that? 

kyunki if she gets feelings for some1 ele she has no right to write the letters or keep them... just shove them off... Why cant she write letters or keep the remnants of her past if she has started a new relationship? Who are you to dictate absolutes as to she shouldn't do this??? 

thats practical i say... but the thing is humans don't live in present... dwell in past or think abt future... if they wud have lived in  present throwing all worries in air counsellors berozgaar rehte...

Exactly, stories are NOT written practically, my love. If they were practical, there would be no stories, they would be facts! 

_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Mai gaane post kar rahi thi.. Alif alah wala is a famous pakistani song.. really amazing version of jugni.. 

and the other one was Boom Boom (Liplock) from ajab gajabb love! 
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

btw mere tooth treatment cmpltd...

congo the shongo!! am stuck in office! 
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
vahi toh...

the whole point it is that its fiction...

and thats y it irks me... am saying 2 years back if i wud be reading the stry or watching the show i wud be like..

yaar!!!!!!! yeh sahi tha... isne aisa kiya... awww...

bechari and all...

but now after my mom's case it has rendered me hard core practical... thats y i refer me to as patthar dil and my sis calls me that insenstitive person...

isslie u know when any1 talks to me like on chat abt this whole issue am the iplomat coz i know my views wud only ignite fire... verbal talk ur point is completely rendered...

an embarrassing confession madam: jab se maine yeh convos padhe i was ready to shove both of them in the sea... mujhe bahut ewww wali feeling aa rhi thi... coz u know mere liye it didn't fit... well actually mere liye toh kria ka sacrifice also didn't fit./...

vaise di kal aap professor ship ke baare mein kya bol rhe the????

aap kab bane professor??? Ermm
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I was a professor for a whole year Vaish.. don't you know? All of them call me pataka maam for a reason! My students used to call me that behind my back! And i told my IF friends dat and tabse sab yahi chidhaaying! How come you never noticed? 
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anky-

I was a professor for a whole year Vaish.. don't you know? All of them call me pataka maam for a reason! My students used to call me that behind my back! And i told my IF friends dat and tabse sab yahi chidhaaying! How come you never noticed? 

pataka maam...

serves double purpose... WinkLOL
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
btw kaunse convos?? kisko sea mei fenkna hai? 
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Anky-

pataka maam...

serves double purpose... WinkLOL

yass!! I know it does! 

But joh bhi hai, u didnt know? 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index