Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

MERA PATI...MERI BETI KA PATI...WHO? (Page 8)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmoothCriminal

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ok i think zyada ho gaya ROFL ...but seriously aaj ke epi mein bhi zyada ho gaya...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Madhu started - WO MERA PATI HAI ...MERA PATI...MERE PATI...(she said it like 10 - 20 times ROFL)

Then Padmini's made her dhamakedar entry with a shocked expression and another drama start ROFL - MERI BETI KA PATI HAI...MERI BETI KA PATI...(she also sunoyed the poor guy 10 - 20 line more ROFL...isko bhi Jaanwar bana diya after making Ballu and RK jaanwar ROFLROFL

Dono maa-beti chhad gaye bechare Malik ki ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

itna kuch ho gaya, itna drama hua, Malik and Madhu going to jail aur RK chain ki neend le raha hai ROFLROFLROFL...Proud of u RK! Approve ROFLROFLROFL

LOL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

ROFLROFLnice postLOL
omg even u noticed all of the pati's maddy and paddy saidBig smile(i though i was the only one) i got so entertained in today's episode that i started counting how many times maddy and paddy said patiLOL...i felt so bad for shamsher paddy labeled him as a janwaar as well someone needs to gift her a dictionary so she can define wat a janwaar really is  

the whole episode i was like rk is gonna grace me wid his presence in jus a few mins...few min later... jus another few minutes and the episode ended like that 4 meOuch ther was no rk god where has his vampire genes goneBroken Heart

dipz was nice she really knows how to take full advantage of a situation

hey *HI5* we thought the same way ROFLROFL
jaanwar population is being increased by Paddy and Madhu ROFLROFL
RK bahut bhaav khayegi entry karne mein hamesha ki tarah Ouch
i loved Dipz a true vamp Wink LOL...i m waiting for her to bajoa Mallik family ROFL
No high five nishiji humeri similar sooch is a dangerous problem 4 me LOL
Lolz janwaar population increaseROFL ROFL
im jus scared when he goes on his 2 week vacationBroken HeartOuch tab kya hogaConfused
Omg ur a dipz lover tooBig smile my cousin made me make a vm on deepish seduction on saans...my mom was like katherine besharmi ki bhi haad hoti haiLOL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Sexy_Bitch IF-Rockerz
Sexy_Bitch
Sexy_Bitch

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
lol..., mera pati...
DevilClan IF-Rockerz
DevilClan
DevilClan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I hated hw paddo said meri instead of hmari beti ka pati. Madhu jitni uski beti h usse kahin jyada wo mallik ki beti h. Woh ye kaise bhul gyi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index