India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

its time to see kunal chopra back

deepti.m Senior Member
deepti.m
deepti.m

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hey guys i know everyone is unhappy but precap raised my hope.thanks siddhi for giving us our kc back.i know it will take a little time can wait .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

san_bsp020Rush2220

bigfan004 Groupbie
bigfan004
bigfan004

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Kc back at wht cost Angry please lets hope nw atleast he behaves like a real man and not just leave her and go and stands by her all this is his fault if he had nt let her go and sort itbout in the first place hw dumb and he wold be more stupid if he just belives everything and blames her. This means this dude never understood her in the firstvplace and all the love and all was a nautanki
san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
you saying right deep .
Kunal should look back now.
What he say ?
What he done?
1. He blame siddhi kill child. Mother cannot take they comment from any one.
2. He want to torture siddhi in name richa has a wife. Richa make lifehell for siddhi.
3. He has not done any thing for him and per child.
4. Frankly he hate siddhi from the begainning.
5. Forcefull mariage betwen thrm.
6. No resposibility he not taken.
7. love is part life. Life is not love
Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

KC has made some major mistakes in life but hey Sid is no 'devi' too. we have always pointed fingers at KC but what about Sid. did she try to ever instill the trust in KC, she ALWAYS hid things from him, made random decisions without consulting him, be it Rav/Vik/Rohit saga, rape case Gaurav EMA, deal wid RDead etc 

Ppl say KC should have gone with her to Abahy's hse, yes he should have but he did not. wrong. But Sid is not a kid too, when she enjoyed Abahy's luxuries she did not ask KC, she even led on the man to think she loves him, so why cant she handle him alone and go and say no to himConfused

A woman needs to love a man twice more to get the love and trust back, sad but true. Men are practical, women more emotional. If it was real life situation a man like KC wud be married and father of two more in these 9yrsOuchA middle class woman makes sacrifices everyday in her life for her hubby and family but not take major decisions without consulting them and vice versa. so Sidhi has made some HUGE mistakes too. Its my POV and I blame the CVs for portraying both the leads like this.

really not sure what I want from this show now, tried to think but come to a blankConfused maybe some good acting, that is all that comes to mind at the moment.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Drivemecracy--AiSha--awesumsonia

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top