Afsar Bitiya

Weekly Discussion Thread 12th Nov - 16th Nov (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I finally caught up with all the episodes but what a disappointment , I'm totally shocked that the creatives have no idea on how to carry a track to make it interesting , yes Pinky got married we allknew there would be lots of issues at the Singh home front , but this track has become boring and dull the creatives could have taken this track added in spice , they shocked us with Krishna's pregancy so why did they not carry that story forth , instead they carry on with this win/lose jealousy war .
we have one of the finest actors on this show , our lead actor.
Its soon Dec and we still have not seen Pintu Singh moulding himself out into his own identity , we know he is sharp , witty , but all he does is solve family issues while we have Babloo an Educator that has now totally lost his marbles , he disregards everything that Pintu does or tries to say .

Lets not even try to understand Babloo he got married to get a mother for his son since the day he got married he has never not once spoke to Sonu explaining him that now he has a new mother , neither did he speak to Pinky informing her of her duties towards Sonu .
Ah now Babloo is ready to sent his son away so did he really need a mother for his son or was he looking for a wife .

I want the cvs to re-evaluate this track , the actual essence of this story has been lost , why are they making the characters so fragile
I know alot of people is still watching because of Kinshuk while others would claim they watching it for both Kinshuk and Mitali
seriously we were introduced to Mitali as this matured studious person it became interesting when she fell inlove and got married

Guys I understand the 2nd leads also need screen space , I'm not complaining about that all I'm saying is if we are not been shown our lead couple growing , tackling their personal and professional life then surely audiences too just stop watching .

I really hope soon the cvs bring in an interesting and captivating track which involves Pintu Singh and Krishna

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekly Discussion Thread 12th Nov - 16th Nov (Page 4)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

@Rachna - I think a lot before I post...just that I don't think the concerned people read our views...for if they do look at IF for all other things like awards - why not for what we want to see??

Sorry dear...I get emotional to see the story dying this way...Cry

Di I am also very very sad by seeing the current track and angry on Ct's .And I can very well understand ur status coz we all are feeling the same . But woh kehte hai naa umeed pe duniya kayam hai , So just want to say that Keep Posting ur views , anger , frustation everything here . I am sure They will read it and they are reading it . Till the time we will not post anything , how will they come to know about our views regarding current track . So post karte raho 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Todays episode 16th Nov

I'm only gonna speak about Ganga seeing Sonu in the drum and she was proud knowing that Krishna placed him in there .
Ganga saw a side to Krishna which lacks in Pinky , Krishna been protective of Sonu and does not want him to leave home while Pinky wants the opposite

I'm hoping the cvs put together a interesting track for dec and stop this track soon.

kmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I think I will not have much to write...but tomorrow will come up with something...
It was yet again the same drama...
I was very happy that TTS stayed away from it!LOL

Ganga -  I agree was great! but the precap made me laugh!!!!! It was too filmy!!!!!

taahir004

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
16th November - Friday

Pinky was yet again shown as a supportive wife in her husband's plans of sending their son away!!! She convinces all that it was for the good of Sonu. She also was smart to know that Prishna might just about do something to stall this from happening.
Pinky as a character really needs some love...first...before she can give it away to Sonu. I know I have been talking of this from long but it simply does not appeal to me that one can spend every moment of one's existence just thinking and planning evil of someone! What about one's own self? I don't even mind if she paints her nails or goes to the SPA for some relaxation...but she needs to do something that will make her happy!(and us too...)

Krishna as always came across as the smart and clever one who quickly manages to hide Sonu and tries to kill some time as reaching the school late would mean admissions would be over! 
Her concern for Sonu was genuine as always...even after Sonu is found, the manner in which she consoles him that no one would send him away was reassuring to hear. She was really good.

Pintu yet again with very little to do except running around and looking for Sonu as a pretense and confirming with Krishna about the safety of him.
Pintu's track has been forgotten and may become one of the main reasons for the show to lose audiences...

Babloo justifies his decision - of sending Sonu away - I like that...only if he remembered the reasons for his second marriage...he could have taken this decision before marrying Pinky. He was out right rude to his Mother when he tells her that maybe TTS had taken Sonu with him. I do agree that TTS has not been the greatest of persons but Babloo forgets that a grandson will always be closer to the heart than one's own child - that's how it has always been...so TTS can never do such a thing - but I would have supported him had he done it for the welfare of Sonu!
Back - to what I shared for the last few days - Babloo needs to think why he married Pinky  - 
  • was it for getting Sonu a mother? 
  • Was it as an answer to show Krishna down as it happened after he disowned her as his student?
  • was it because he wanted a life partner himself?
  • was it because he was forced to by the creative team?
Ganga was amazing. She has shown a lot of strength of late. She rises to the occasion during a crisis especially when it is needed the most. Her relief on seeing Sonu safely hidden...her delight on knowing that Krishna was behind it...her consent to the whole plan...and her sweet gestures to Prishna were all outstanding!
Ganga must be feeling bad as she is always tossed between her love of her children - husband - daughters in law...Will a day come when when she can hug both her sons with the same joy as before when they are in complete harmony with each other in their views? Will there be lovely moments between Pinky and Krishna as there were with Sargam and Krishna? I hope so...I really do...

Precap was funny but I guess Ganga was left with no other choice to stop Sonu from being taken away - so it is okay!

Please - can we have a more realistic track for the benefit of all of us who have been spending our time on this serial which was inspiring and different!!!! Trying to make it the same family drama has been the main reason for it losing its essence and audience!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 17 November 2012 at 4:17am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.