Afsar Bitiya

Weekly Discussion Thread 12th Nov - 16th Nov (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Wednesday - 14th November

Pinky - yet again not leaving us as she does her bit in crying and gathering sympathy from TTS when she is reveled as the one who had thrown the pastry in the dustbin. Later on she does confess to Krishna about her involvement in it...ALso she finds a way of getting rid of Sonu by sending him to a boarding school...after all that pearl necklace drama of which I don't want to elaborate...
My views on this character ...once Sonu leaves what are her plans? Whom is she going to use this time? Why cannot she concentrate on making her life more beautiful? Was she trying to be instrumental in a miscarriage for Krishna as we saw two of them slip today - Ganga and Pintu - on the beads...
please give us a break from all this - the creatives...Shiv can be used in a better way for sure...

Sonu was very good in his role though I feel too much of negative scenes are being shot with him except when he is with Prishna or Ganga TTS. Today was such a special day for children and what did we get to see?
Sonu baba - you are a cute little boy and soon we want to see you with your real parents...I mean Prishna living separately and enjoying yourselves...

Krishna came across as a strong lady yet again when she gives it back to Pinky that only she could have thought of such an act of throwing the pastry in the dustbin. She even told he that she was worse off than a servant...
Krishna is a great character being killed by the CVs in this drama...Please we need to see her as a woman who can juggle between studies and family...I remember how upset I was when she got pregnant out of the blue...but now the creatives had brought in that bit for some spice and have forgotten to build on the story on these lines on how she is coping with pregnancy and her family responsibilities and her career...They need not have brought in that at all if the focus was to be on this Pinky Vs Krishna fight everyday! 

Pintu - finally what a beautiful character...getting lost completely...a person living for others and has forgotten to live for himself...
I can't write any more on him not because I don't have the stuff to - but just that no one is going to listen for they haven't in all these months...
Kinshuk...you are my favourite and will always be!!!!!!!

All I want to know is what do they want to show - 
  • Pinky winning over Krishna and vice-versa in alternate episodes?
  • Pintu supporting Krishna all his life (which is good ) but doing nothing himself...Will Krishna ever get a chance to support her husband in his ventures!!!!! 
  • Can't we have the scenes shift to Afsar - there are no scenes of office duties at all...
  • Is there a life beyond fighting on a daily basis?
  • Does a couple not have a single moment of light hearted talk - more so when they are expecting their first child!
  • Does not Krishna have any symptom of morning sickness or she is so sick and tired of Pinky that it has taken precedence over the main issue...in that case they need have got her pregnant at all...much to the surprise and shock for all of us!!!!!
I know - it has been a long post - I make it long in this thread with the hope that some day all my wishes are fulfilled...Sorry and thanks for you patient reading...

Amazing Views abt yesterday's epi di . U said it all . And Yeah I also want to ask Ct's that what they are trying to show from current track . It's better they stop showing Pinky for some days cz now I don't even want to see her face . She is too much irritating . Angry About Pintu again I agree with u . I can't see him standing like this . Whenever he starts speaking Babloo cuts him off like he did today . Ct's better should not play with his character . Else I am not gonna leave them .Angry

And I hope Prishna soon leaves the house so that we could get what we want to see . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 15 November 2012 at 8:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004Prishna_DBPSkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekly Discussion Thread 12th Nov - 16th Nov (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
MY VIEWS 15th Nov (Thurs)

Today's epi was all about Babloo's decision of sending Sonu away to hostel . I liked that Krishna said what we wanted to hear .That If Babloo got married for Sonu then why the hell now he is sending Sonu away . Then whatzz the meaing of him getting remarried ? 

What I HATED most was Babloo's arrogance and his way of talking to everyone . He was very very DISRESPECTFUL to everyone specially to his Younger brother Pintu . What the hell he thinks of himself ? Whenever Pintu was going to say something He was cutting him off Shocked . I mean it's not that Pintu was saying somehthing wrong or he was abusing or fighting with Babloo .hetoo is Sonu's chachu (like Pintu said today ) and he too have some rights on Sonu . And being a member of SINGH FAMILY if Pintu wanted to say something or wanted to keep his views before Babloo then Who the hell babloo is to stop him and cutting him off ? Babloo was letting krishna speak , he was letting Krishna , TTS , Ganga speak , Then why only he was stopping only Pintu ? Even my Papa was watching it with me today and he was like babloo never ever listens to his Small brother AngryAngry . Ok if U are not agreeing with him ..it's FINE!! But Don't Disrespect him like that . Let him speak and Being an Elder brother to him U too hear and listen to him . I really felt very bad by seeing this . Cry

Ok Enough!! of my Renting . Just waiting for tomm to see what will happen and More then that I amw aiting this track to end soon .If possible then this week itself . CAN'T TAKE THAT PINKY ANYMORE Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80taahir004kmfan_2Prishna_DBPS

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@Monica...please drink a glass of cold water immediately!Smile

My views I will post in the morning...

taahir004Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

@Monica...please drink a glass of cold water immediately!Smile

My views I will post in the morning...

Thank u Di . I did . LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004Prishna_DBPS

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hi guys , I haven't watched AB since last week but I'm catching up from late tonight and tommorrow I will post my views

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Thursday 15th November

Babloo who has made up his mind on sending his son away to a boarding school. He does not listen to anyone and their reasoning. He even goes to the extent of telling Krishna that she cannot advise him as she backed out on her promise to become an IAS officer only because of family pressure!
How I wish we had a new entrant as a counselor to give Babloo the much needed talk before he really goes mad and drives us too...He does not seem to use his power of discrimination at all. I am more sad for him than Pinky because he was such level headed person in the start of the serial. I cannot buy the fact that losing your wife can drive you this crazy...After all how you respond to crisis speaks more of you than when all is well...He is not able to answer Krishna's question on his remarrying for Sonu's sake and now sending Sonu away. Does it mean he lied about remarrying for Sonu? I really hope the writers don't think we are just wasting our precious time and watching the episodes as a time pass...And yes...about whether he would have supported Krishna for the IAS (as asked by Taahir) - I don't think so...as he could not speak up on why Krishna could not work when Pinky could in the first place...Now his life revolves only around his wife Pinky and hope the writers get the signal soon and send them on a HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!LOL

Pinky has her set agenda of making life hell for Krishna. One episode is her move and the next is Krishna's (Tom and Jerry types...) - but she uses Sonu all the time. Today we yet again saw that she with her sweet talk convinces all that Sonu being away was in his best interest. Also her trying to be extra soft spoken with Babloo was looking quite unnatural. As a teacher, he should not take more than a minute to figure out who is honest and sincere and who is making it up!
She really needs to be in the BDO office - I repeat where is the DC? When Krishna was working there were so many issues to be dealt with - how come Bhagalpur has no problems now? Or has Krishna set everything straight during he tenure as BDO!!!!!

Krishna is trying her best under the circumstances - she is still the most balanced character I would say.  She has the confidence in dealing with any problem and also has a calming effect on Pintuji...What a beautiful couple not shown together. She also is respectful at all times to all members of the family and uses her power to backfire when needed with Pinky.
I think Mitali is fabulous...She has the right emotions with no over acting! Love you dear Mitali and you are wonderful!!!!!!!! Krishna is excellent and how I wish... 
  • they did not get her pregnant...so early ...(only to add some spice!) if they did not want to focus on that issue...
  • did not make her apply for IAS if they did not want to show her struggle in preparing for it along with responsibilities of marriage and family!!!
  • did not get her married in the first place if she could hardly spend time with her husband!!! (I don't agree that they must be having their moments - if viewers are able to see NONE!!!!! - right from the shocking pregnancy!!!! which had made all happy in the forum except me I think...All were hopeful of some flashback...But we hardly get any scenes of Prishna and I am sad...)
Pintu yet again underused is the word...
I think my silence is enough for this character - Kinshuk I am not saying anything about you and your abilities...koi sune tab na...

Can we get some answers to the following queries?
  • Will Pintu ever work or just staying at home and sorting this Pinky drama is his full time occupation?
  • Will Krishna realise that their reasons to enter the TTS mansion was futile and no one I repeat - NO ONE is happy with whatever each one is doing - so at least she can pursue her dreams.
  • Will Babloo be vocal about his innermost needs...of needing a soulmate who can get him out of this depression/frustration - I don't mind a new entry - though I think it is too late now...in the serial...
  • Ganga and TTS have shown progress in their role and I want to see them ask Babloo to leave the TTS mansion for being unfair to all...Will the writers focus on this issue?
  • Last but the most important - we viewers love to see episodes which move with the current times - what I mean is Karwa Chauth, Diwali, Childrens day, Bhai Dooj... all these can be beautifully incorporated into the story to make it more real and entertaining...(Remember the Durga Puja?) I know it is just my wish but if done we can have more people understand more about our festivals/special days... along with the drama...Did not the Bhagalpur Contest show the 7 - vows as a part of the contest? Wasn't it loved by all?
Sorry...yet again for my long post...maybe you all won't see me here from next week...and I can spare you of wasting your precious time on my views!!!!!! 
Thanks for your patient reading...Smile
I need to drink a glass of cold water right away!Big smile

Edited by kmfan_2 - 15 November 2012 at 7:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3Kittya_CullentrinilisaPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Lovely views Shanti I hope we don't miss you next week as still hoping with my finger crossed next week we might get Prishna leaving house, Pintu's Job and Krishna study in focus again away from scheming Pinky all the time.

Yes I agree we wanted this track but to this extent but as a side track along with studies, Job and this. But never wanted Pinky get the all screen-space and Pintu getting none.

taahir004trinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
@Rachna - I think a lot before I post...just that I don't think the concerned people read our views...for if they do look at IF for all other things like awards - why not for what we want to see??

Sorry dear...I get emotional to see the story dying this way...Cry

taahir004trinilisaPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.