Thursday 15th November
Babloo who has made up his mind on sending his son away to a boarding school. He does not listen to anyone and their reasoning. He even goes to the extent of telling Krishna that she cannot advise him as she backed out on her promise to become an IAS officer only because of family pressure!
How I wish we had a new entrant as a counselor to give Babloo the much needed talk before he really goes mad and drives us too...He does not seem to use his power of discrimination at all. I am more sad for him than Pinky because he was such level headed person in the start of the serial. I cannot buy the fact that losing your wife can drive you this crazy...After all how you respond to crisis speaks more of you than when all is well...He is not able to answer Krishna's question on his remarrying for Sonu's sake and now sending Sonu away. Does it mean he lied about remarrying for Sonu? I really hope the writers don't think we are just wasting our precious time and watching the episodes as a time pass...And yes...about whether he would have supported Krishna for the IAS (as asked by Taahir) - I don't think so...as he could not speak up on why Krishna could not work when Pinky could in the first place...Now his life revolves only around his wife Pinky and hope the writers get the signal soon and send them on a HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!
Pinky has her set agenda of making life hell for Krishna. One episode is her move and the next is Krishna's (Tom and Jerry types...) - but she uses Sonu all the time. Today we yet again saw that she with her sweet talk convinces all that Sonu being away was in his best interest. Also her trying to be extra soft spoken with Babloo was looking quite unnatural. As a teacher, he should not take more than a minute to figure out who is honest and sincere and who is making it up!
She really needs to be in the BDO office - I repeat where is the DC? When Krishna was working there were so many issues to be dealt with - how come Bhagalpur has no problems now? Or has Krishna set everything straight during he tenure as BDO!!!!!
Krishna is trying her best under the circumstances - she is still the most balanced character I would say. She has the confidence in dealing with any problem and also has a calming effect on Pintuji...What a beautiful couple not shown together. She also is respectful at all times to all members of the family and uses her power to backfire when needed with Pinky.
I think Mitali is fabulous...She has the right emotions with no over acting! Love you dear Mitali and you are wonderful!!!!!!!! Krishna is excellent and how I wish...
- they did not get her pregnant...so early ...(only to add some spice!) if they did not want to focus on that issue...
- did not make her apply for IAS if they did not want to show her struggle in preparing for it along with responsibilities of marriage and family!!!
- did not get her married in the first place if she could hardly spend time with her husband!!! (I don't agree that they must be having their moments - if viewers are able to see NONE!!!!! - right from the shocking pregnancy!!!! which had made all happy in the forum except me I think...All were hopeful of some flashback...But we hardly get any scenes of Prishna and I am sad...)
Pintu yet again underused is the word...
I think my silence is enough for this character - Kinshuk I am not saying anything about you and your abilities...koi sune tab na...
Can we get some answers to the following queries?
- Will Pintu ever work or just staying at home and sorting this Pinky drama is his full time occupation?
- Will Krishna realise that their reasons to enter the TTS mansion was futile and no one I repeat - NO ONE is happy with whatever each one is doing - so at least she can pursue her dreams.
- Will Babloo be vocal about his innermost needs...of needing a soulmate who can get him out of this depression/frustration - I don't mind a new entry - though I think it is too late now...in the serial...
- Ganga and TTS have shown progress in their role and I want to see them ask Babloo to leave the TTS mansion for being unfair to all...Will the writers focus on this issue?
- Last but the most important - we viewers love to see episodes which move with the current times - what I mean is Karwa Chauth, Diwali, Childrens day, Bhai Dooj... all these can be beautifully incorporated into the story to make it more real and entertaining...(Remember the Durga Puja?) I know it is just my wish but if done we can have more people understand more about our festivals/special days... along with the drama...Did not the Bhagalpur Contest show the 7 - vows as a part of the contest? Wasn't it loved by all?
Sorry...yet again for my long post...maybe you all won't see me here from next week...and I can spare you of wasting your precious time on my views!!!!!!
Thanks for your patient reading... I need to drink a glass of cold water right away!
Edited by kmfan_2 - 15 November 2012 at 7:55pm