Afsar Bitiya

Weekly Discussion Thread 12th Nov - 16th Nov (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Noting much to say about 14th nov (Wed) episode as once again it was more of Krishna-Pinky fight which I am disliking now . Ct's should end it now . It is really getting too much boring and irritating to see Pinky's face . They should just send Pinky somewhere with babloo or should send Prishna somewhere (Sonu already going to hostel) . 

I hope that Pinky succeeds in bringing Prishna's lie infront of everyone so that For once and all They just can get out of this jungle . And we get to see Prishna alone living their own separate happy relaxed life . 

Yeah this win of Pinky will actually be her loss, she will expose them and then Prishna won't have to hide it anymore

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragvir_Prishnataahir004moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekly Discussion Thread 12th Nov - 16th Nov (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Yes Fizu I hope it happens soon . BTW Dear I am still waiting to see the main page of this thread LOL

Ragvir_Prishnataahir004-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Yes Fizu I hope it happens soon . BTW Dear I am still waiting to see the main page of this thread LOL

Lol Moni, I'll improve it in a bit Embarrassed

Ragvir_Prishnataahir004moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Lol Moni, I'll improve it in a bit Embarrassed

Wow I will wait for it Embarrassed

Ragvir_Prishnataahir004-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Wednesday - 14th November

Pinky - yet again not leaving us as she does her bit in crying and gathering sympathy from TTS when she is reveled as the one who had thrown the pastry in the dustbin. Later on she does confess to Krishna about her involvement in it...ALso she finds a way of getting rid of Sonu by sending him to a boarding school...after all that pearl necklace drama of which I don't want to elaborate...
My views on this character ...once Sonu leaves what are her plans? Whom is she going to use this time? Why cannot she concentrate on making her life more beautiful? Was she trying to be instrumental in a miscarriage for Krishna as we saw two of them slip today - Ganga and Pintu - on the beads...
please give us a break from all this - the creatives...Shiv can be used in a better way for sure...

Sonu was very good in his role though I feel too much of negative scenes are being shot with him except when he is with Prishna or Ganga TTS. Today was such a special day for children and what did we get to see?
Sonu baba - you are a cute little boy and soon we want to see you with your real parents...I mean Prishna living separately and enjoying yourselves...

Krishna came across as a strong lady yet again when she gives it back to Pinky that only she could have thought of such an act of throwing the pastry in the dustbin. She even told he that she was worse off than a servant...
Krishna is a great character being killed by the CVs in this drama...Please we need to see her as a woman who can juggle between studies and family...I remember how upset I was when she got pregnant out of the blue...but now the creatives had brought in that bit for some spice and have forgotten to build on the story on these lines on how she is coping with pregnancy and her family responsibilities and her career...They need not have brought in that at all if the focus was to be on this Pinky Vs Krishna fight everyday! 

Pintu - finally what a beautiful character...getting lost completely...a person living for others and has forgotten to live for himself...
I can't write any more on him not because I don't have the stuff to - but just that no one is going to listen for they haven't in all these months...
Kinshuk...you are my favourite and will always be!!!!!!!

All I want to know is what do they want to show - 
  • Pinky winning over Krishna and vice-versa in alternate episodes?
  • Pintu supporting Krishna all his life (which is good ) but doing nothing himself...Will Krishna ever get a chance to support her husband in his ventures!!!!! 
  • Can't we have the scenes shift to Afsar - there are no scenes of office duties at all...
  • Is there a life beyond fighting on a daily basis?
  • Does a couple not have a single moment of light hearted talk - more so when they are expecting their first child!
  • Does not Krishna have any symptom of morning sickness or she is so sick and tired of Pinky that it has taken precedence over the main issue...in that case they need have got her pregnant at all...much to the surprise and shock for all of us!!!!!
I know - it has been a long post - I make it long in this thread with the hope that some day all my wishes are fulfilled...Sorry and thanks for you patient reading...

Edited by kmfan_2 - 14 November 2012 at 5:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tch912Ragvir_Prishnatrinilisataahir004moniluvskinshuk

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Nice post kmfan_2  -  I think you put out all the questions beautifully how we all feel about how the track is heading, I mean why have Krishna pregnant and nothing on it - like moments in their room chatting about becoming parents or Pintu pampering Krishna etc, we had just a little moment when her mother called and Ganga telling to remember to eat fruits. I mean really they can show other stuff besides Pinky everyday (which we have said time and time again).

At least today, I thought Pintu would have headed out to the work place to find out  more about it etc. after all the pastries and tutor drama, but then came another drama with the pearl chain and boarding school.

But because I love Prishna so much, I can only hope by next week we can get some lighter moments of our favourite couple!!!  Maybe 2 whole episodes on them!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tch912Ragvir_Prishnataahir004moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
It would be nice if more people participate in our discussions...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragvir_Prishnataahir004moniluvskinshuk

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Great discuSsion everyone, my views are that we have seen enough of Pinky, we need more Prishna and I still want to see the jo track as well as ka preparing for the IAS exams and Prishna living seperately with Sonu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2taahir004

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.