Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

I will really improve this post this time, I will post a few links here too, but until then you can all start your discussion Big smile

Everyone's Invited Big smile

12th November Video Update: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288239

13th November Video Update: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3289624

13th November SBS Segment: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3289510

14th November Video Update: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3291438

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 14 November 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragvir_Prishnataahir004Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekly Discussion Thread 12th Nov - 16th Nov" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Discussion missing from the Weekly Discussion Thread.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragvir_Prishnataahir004Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

tch912

tch912

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I just finished watching the episode in the US.  My take:
1.  Pinky is truly getting too much time.
2.  Since she gets caught when trying to ruin Krishna she is now made Sonu a target.
3.  She feels getting rid of Sonu will give her more time to ruin Krishna.
4.  Nirmal will always obey Pinky because she can fire him even when he is humiliated in front of his wife and family.  He is just as evil as Pinky.

I only see the pre-caps online and will have to wait to see what Pinto will do after he is slapped by Babloo while he is trying to protect Sonu.  It is sad the Cts give Pinky more lines than Pinto.  My question is, if they wanted her to be the lead why didn't they cast her as Krishna?  Didn't she take the role as the villain?  I am curious to see how long the serial will continue in this manner as most people are tried of seeing this track.  Stalling a track can do more harm than good.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartyRagvir_Prishnataahir004FizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Monday 12th November - 

Krishna was outstanding yesterday as she showed a lot of emotions to the right extent. She began by trying to console herself at the sad turn of events with Sonu...She could not take it beyond a point and went pleading to Babloo to end this and forgive the little child as it would have damaging effects on his young mind. She finally decided to take it on herself and opens up the door and hugs Sonu and gives him some water to drink.
Krishna was superb so understanding of what was needed under the circumstance. Simply obeying what people say is not what is needed at all times...There will come times in life when one has to take a stance and go by what one feels is the BEST RESPONSE that is demanded by the situation! Thats what Krishna did!Clap

TTS for once showed so much anger on Babloo as he was not willing to listen to anyone. He even had to remind Babloo that he was his Dad and the Dadu of Sonu and so a well wisher only. 
I loved this new TTS who actually screamed at Babloo...though the Master is still in his own world - needs a real WAKE UP call!

Prishna were outstanding with Sonu. Am copying from my post...
Both Pintu and Krishna showed so much of maturity in dealing with Sonu after he was released from the room.
They took him to their room and spoke to him to cheer him up so that he quickly forgets the horror of being locked up alone! Krishna showing him a stuffed toy - Pintu asking him to play cricket or the racing car...it was all so loving of them as they could not see a little boy undergo so much trauma...
Finally when Sonu tells his chahcu that now a days he was only giving gifts to chachi and not him, Krishna tells Sonu that he could punish his chachu for this mistake...The punishment was that chachu had to carry Sonu on his shoulders and get him pastries...It was so cute and the mirror scene of chachu and Sonu together smiling was brilliant! 
They were excellent - Prishna with Sonu!

But for Pinky interfering yet again, we could have got some excellent scenes of Prishna with Sonu outdoors. 
Pinky yet again did her bit in creating trouble for Krishna when she got Sonu released...It was more a jealousy that she did not do what Krishna did against Babloo's wish! After all it was for the good of Sonu ...and as Krishna rightly said Babloo too would not have felt good at what he did! But Pinky can never understand these things...She also went to arrange for a tutor for Sonu...Why? Weren't there enough educated people at home to teach a 5 year old? It was really silly of her!

Today we can expect a good reply by TTS, I think or Ganga at Babloo's outburst...They might decide to send him on a holiday...
Yes and that would be fun...Just Prishna and Sonu at home!Big smile

Edited by kmfan_2 - 12 November 2012 at 9:31pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapstuartyshivandhnitch912Ragvir_Prishnataahir004moniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshukPrishna_DBPSdesicrowd

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
My 13th Nov (Tue) Views

Today it was Dramatic episode . Liked it coz it again showed that how much Prishna  love Sonu . 

Posting it from my another post . 

OMG Today Pintu was so so good . The way he saves Sonu from Babloo and takes the Slap on himself .And then even though poor guy was so so hurt and was in tears , I completely loved his calmness and his Dialogue just after that to babloo " Aapko maarna tha , aap maar liye ..Ab aap jaayitye " CryCry . GOSH!! he was so so hurt Cry . It really touched my heart Cry

Then The way he talks to Ganga and shares his concern for Babloo was Fantastic , It really didn't looked that Just before that he ot slapped from his bro . And then HIs cute sweet Smile when Sonu again asks for Pastries . Awww He brought the pastries somehow .He is such a Sweeteheart EmbarrassedHeart 
Last but not the least His Angry look to Pinky in last scene when he again understands Pinky's plan was mindblowing Clap . Pintuji U are Amazing . And Kinshuk Is the perfect Actor to potray Pintu singh . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartyskapu80tch912Ragvir_Prishnataahir004kmfan_2FizaluvsKinshuk

tch912

tch912

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to all of you on this forum
Tuesday:  The anger Babloo displayed caused concern because if he hit his brother that hard I couldn't image what that hit would have done to Sonu.  I have noticed one day Krishna win, one day Pinky win, was it a win for Pinky?  She got a teacher to lie on a child, all I can say is wow.  As a teacher I am offended to show such a jaded character who pretend to love and teach children, once again what message is being conveyed?  To throw food in the trash and pretend it was done by Krishna, do you really think anyone would believe her?  I came away with more questions than anything else.  I was hoping this track would end soon but I see there is a lot of Pinky continuous attempts at ruining Krishna which it has been shown she doesn't have the brains to destroy her.  If the Ct want Pinky to destroy Krishna they really need to do something else or bring it to an end. 
Last but not least I hope everyone is enjoying Diwali. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartyRagvir_Prishnataahir004FizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Tuesday - 13th November

Babloo yet again unable to control his anger when it comes to Sonu. He believes an outsider the new tuition teacher and her lies that Sonu had thrown his bag and tried to raise his hand at her. When Sonu tries to defend himself, he gets furious and raises his hand  and Pintu comes in the way to receive the slap which was intended for Sonu! He also answers back at TTS that he was Sonu's Dad and would do only that which was good for his son!
What is to be noted here is the trust a person can have on an outsider that without even cross checking Babloo gets angry. He does not even give Sonu a chance to clarify...He has lost his discriminating power...(I know that I have repeated this ...but Babloo too is repeating his mistakes so I need to remind all about it! To support  your wife is great, but to support her without checking out on the true facts is utterly foolish more so when it involves your innocent son who is still under the trauma of a lost mother and is looking for a lot of love and acceptance...Wake up Masterji before it is too late!!!!!)

Pintu was yet again at his calm disposition. He now realises that it makes no sense in  trying to put good sense into people like Babloo and Pinky. He maintains his silence - one which had a lot of dissent at the action of Babloo - but yet speaks to the minimum. He only shares with the sane and stable Ganga Maa...on how Babloo has become unreasonable lately...As a mother she tries to tell me that his emotional state is weak and he is unable to cope with all that has happened in his life! Getting pastries for Sonu and trying to make him laugh and caring for him...all were shown well...
At the cost of repetition yet again - I would suggest a job track of yours...it will bring in a new freshness to the show - plus only attending to Pinky's tricks all the time with the on going rift with your brother...and the mental torture of a child...you DO need to focus on your career...Pintuji...please...Smile

TTS / Ganga - Both were shown as sensible parents and grand parents today. We could see that they did stop Babloo and so much so that TTS even told him that he never liked his Dad's views too - did that mean that he would raise his hand at him too? Ganga was amazing as usual and showed a lot of character in being nice to Sonu and asking Prishna to remove Sonu from the scene with so much of turbulence!
These two characters are slowly getting better mainly TTS as Ganga was always the nice one...so feeling good about TTS...Clap

Pinky - She definitely needs to change at least a little and here are my reasons...
  • She claims to be working and we hardly get scenes of her office and her discharging her duties there...this would give Prishna - Sonu more time by themselves to release all the pressure she( Pinky)  builds up when she is at home!
  • Does she not want to lead a life with her husband happily or her only objective of this marriage was putting down Krishna?
  • Too much of negativity can result in the audiences losing interest in the show..a negative character is good only to add an element of spice in an episode and not dominate episode after episode...
  • All of us want to see lighter moments in a show as it gives the 'feel good' effect a MUST for entertainment!
I am sorry but I sincerely feel there has to be more positive and beautiful scenes for this show to attract viewers and also keep the already dedicated ones to continue here...and feel happy at their decision to be a part of this show! 
Thanks for your patient reading...Smile

Edited by kmfan_2 - 13 November 2012 at 5:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartyskapu80tch912Ragvir_Prishnataahir004trinilisaFizaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Noting much to say about 14th nov (Wed) episode as once again it was more of Krishna-Pinky fight which I am disliking now . Ct's should end it now . It is really getting too much boring and irritating to see Pinky's face . They should just send Pinky somewhere with babloo or should send Prishna somewhere (Sonu already going to hostel) . 

I hope that Pinky succeeds in bringing Prishna's lie infront of everyone so that For once and all They just can get out of this jungle . And we get to see Prishna alone living their own separate happy relaxed life . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragvir_Prishnataahir004FizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.