Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Basherz AT#24 I SI you. I SEA YOU. Dori 24 open (Page 30)

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindle

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by GayuArnav

I was very pissed at BhaiyyaJi even now but when that Rabba Ve came i just couldn't help but cry. I Really could not imagine any other guy as ASR yaar. Damn i feel so helpless!
I don't understand why i still could connect with them.Damn! :'( 
Am i sounding like a despo or phangurl? I couldn't help it yaar.
God will you guys believe if i say that im choking back my tears now? Shocked 

You are entitled to your views, sweetie.. 
I do believe you, 'coz I used to be like that. 

Hug 
I think i should cry my heart out as much as i can so that I can watch the show later after BS's exit. Cry God its so difficult than i thought it would be.
I hate Barun Sobti for doing this to me! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonicablue.kindleKookiemonster

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by bong.girl

Originally posted by debby_11

Originally posted by bong.girl

Hey Debby, nice to know you too are waiting to see what the Cvs plan. I have watched Viraf's last show and he was quite impressive. He is good looking and a very fine actor. Also Cvs won't be foolish enough to ruin their own success. They would want to make it work. They accommodated BS during his shoot. If they really didn't care, they would have ended a long time ago or replaced BS.

They have given us wonderful love stories before. I am hoping they can do it again.

I really liked Mahi way...and Rishta.com too...i love that genre i mean it was not daily basis...It was weekly ..It was for a limited number of episodes ...I dont know why the concept got shut...I really hoped their would be a second season for both the shows...but it never happened...Indian audience does not accept such shows...i guess indian audience love kitchen politics...i really feel bad about these things.. 

I still hope one day we would see the Indian television get revamped and shows like FRIENDS, Two and a half men, white collar...getting launched...waiting for that era 

You watched and liked Rishta, com too? I know what you mean when you talk about these shows being refreshing. The concept was really different. Not the usual we are accustomed to see on Indian Television at least. Those were the days. I used to wait eagerly for Mahi Way. I used to watch Rishta.com and loved the lead pair. The female protagonist was cool, so unlike the female leads on Indian Television. It was very chic. Smile

Another good show was Powder. It was super cool. Unlike CID types. LOL
I wanted to watch another YRF show featuring Viraf  called Kismet. But I somehow missed it. Have you watched it? I heard it was based on Archer's Kane and Abel.

I just finished Mahi Way today.. and absolutely loved it. 
I want to see all such shows.. 
Ok next stop, Rishta.com .. 
Onu, you said Powder and Kismet.. wow Kane and Abel.. then maybe I will watch that first.

I think I should catch it too since I missed that show. But Rishta and Powder was good. Powder was too good. Unlike Arjun. LOL
Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hi Bashers all,
HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU ALL!
Hope youa re all enjoying the day, as I bet our very dear Barun beta and Gul maata are.

Didn;t see the interview, just read the WU. The question now is not whether he was pushed or if he'd jumped- it is clear that they have both been asses to each other and clearly can't stand each other.
But then they are both smart enough to realize they need to scratch each others' backs or else they won't survive, hence the kiss and hug interview. Nether has come smelling of roses. Both are playing monkey with each otehr and the audiences.

But at the end of it all, I still like the guy, idiot though he is. He doesn't have her astuteness or experience in the game and has ended up with a good bit of egg on his face!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CDloveprabbs

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

NBC interview?
When did this happen?
gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Guys the show cannot end now...I want to see how they show Viraf's entry...you know such twists usually attract TRP aunties...so i am hoping for them 2 save the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieboreddamselsanja_here

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I really hope show goes on...n trp aunties watch it...i really want mr.sobti to come back to earth n understand wat he missed!!!!(i cant believe i was a pankhi of him long back)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sho-shweetCDloveSanzBarbieprabbsboreddamselgatheringstormKookiemonster

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by kookie2020

[QUOTE=jules]

My point exactly.
I too work long hours and travel and you know it how hard it is getting day by day for me now to even keep my eyes open at times and they talk like they are freaking king and queens of this world.
Oh phuck that, You get paid for you job and you are making money out of it , you are not exactly running a bloody charity here.
Even I went to my office today, even on Diwali.
I was cutting Sobti some slack till this morning but now I am raging bull again.

@bold Exactly how 'm feeling at the moment

I dont even care about him anymore, he's coming across sounding like a jerk.

I'm not going to be petty and say I hope he fails but all I know is he's going to have a reality check soon  enough

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishitaraoprabbsblue.kindlegatheringstormsanja_hereKookiemonster

Go to top