Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Will be back after lighting the diyas and the show. ðŸ˜Š

HHBB Sudha! I sea u 2. 🤗   Happy Diwali!
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Basherz !
Good morning ...
So what's cooking ?
debby_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bong.girl

Hey Debby, nice to know you too are waiting to see what the Cvs plan. I have watched Viraf's last show and he was quite impressive. He is good looking and a very fine actor. Also Cvs won't be foolish enough to ruin their own success. They would want to make it work. They accommodated BS during his shoot. If they really didn't care, they would have ended a long time ago or replaced BS.

They have given us wonderful love stories before. I am hoping they can do it again.

I really liked Mahi way...and Rishta.com too...i love that genre i mean it was not daily basis...It was weekly ..It was for a limited number of episodes ...I dont know why the concept got shut...I really hoped their would be a second season for both the shows...but it never happened...Indian audience does not accept such shows...i guess indian audience love kitchen politics...i really feel bad about these things.. 

I still hope one day we would see the Indian television get revamped and shows like FRIENDS, Two and a half men, white collar...getting launched...waiting for that era 
Edited by debby_11 - 11 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Oh Gosh Barun Sobti!!! This man needs to have the cake and eat it too. He doesn't know when he's leaving, if he's leaving, who is replacing him, if he's going to be replaced...he doesn't know anything.

I feel like he's highly self obsessed and in dire need of a PR manager. He wants to  know hw many fans he will have after he leaves the show. Ummm hardly any dude with the way you are talking right now.

He want to have the popularity IPK offers but he wants to get into movies too. And in the hopes if keeping it all secretive, he's giving off vague asnwers.

What does he really want to do??? seriosuly, does he want to leave the show or not??? You cant have everything, Sobti. You need to choose. Just say the damned word 'quit' and stop playing with the emotions of his viewrs. that BBC interview has nothing more than 'I don't know' and 'my wife' as his answers.

And in the end he's giving a highly sarcastic answer to his fans who's trying to stop him from leaving. The nerve of this man.
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Awww.. my Shiv. 
Hell yeah.. he can do a good job.. 

I saw him in Teri Meri Love Story also.. he had a role similar to Arnav in that.. I loved him in it. He can surely pull it off.. and I think he will rock with Sanaya.. 

I dint even know who Viraf was before all this BS quitting drama.
I don't watch TMLS  anyway but that episode of Shilpa and Viraf was quite boring in the beginning so i saw only 2 parts and then stopped ðŸ˜†
So actually i have No idea about his acting.
But he looks very good.He looks matured. ASR means Maturity so i think he will do a good job.
Ok now since you have tempted me a lot with this Shiv guy im going to watch Mahi way from Tomo.If i get addicted to it and end up watching it all day i will blame you Arti! ðŸ˜¡
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Hiru,

You better read your PMs.  And do what was asked to do.😡

Hello !!!

You PMed? where? when? how?

waaa😭😭😭

I didn't get a PM 😭
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hola update pl..dont get mad at me
CDlove thumbnail
Telly News ?@teamtellynews

Latest Update: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doo? To Go Off- Air.

Collapse
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
7:45 PM - 13 Nov 12 Details hey guys keep on spamming we r at suceess
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CDlove

Oh Gosh Barun Sobti!!! This man needs to have the cake and eat it too. He doesn't know when he's leaving, if he's leaving, who is replacing him, if he's going to be replaced...he doesn't know anything.

I feel like he's highly self obsessed and in dire need of a PR manager. He wants to  know hw many fans he will have after he leaves the show. Ummm hardly any dude with the way you are talking right now.

He want to have the popularity IPK offers but he wants to get into movies too. And in the hopes if keeping it all secretive, he's giving off vague asnwers.

What does he really want to do??? seriosuly, does he want to leave the show or not??? You cant have everything, Sobti. You need to choose. Just say the damned word 'quit' and stop playing with the emotions of his viewrs. that BBC interview has nothing more than 'I don't know' and 'my wife' as his answers.

And in the end he's giving a highly sarcastic answer to his fans who's trying to stop him from leaving. The nerve of this man.

You were brave enough to listen to the BBC interview ðŸ˜•
debby_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CDlove

Telly News ?@teamtellynews

Latest Update: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doo? To Go Off- Air.

Collapse
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
7:45 PM - 13 Nov 12 Details hey guys keep on spamming we r at suceess

I hope not

WHat will happen to sanaya?...NAni???...Mami??...and others??