Which option makes sense?

hmmm first option no comments
2nd one - no way
3rd one - may be possibility
4th one - i dont think so - he is very much into acting

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rockerchic

My question is exactly this.

When Sobti knows thet track record for telly stars in BW, why risk the opportunity of his life? (because ASR is certainly an iconic character.)

no Mr Sobti think that he is the next SRK

everyone mention above were equally or I say more popular that him
why do he think that he would suceed
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Oh yeah.. that's where he got that accent from.. He worked at a BPO.. 
Wonder if he was Steve.. ðŸ˜ƒ or Brad.. ðŸ˜³

maybe it was Jack - A**
Originally posted by kookie2020

SRK broke his "no kiss on screen " fast and kissed his leading lady in his latest movie.
Wonder Sobti will do that ever?

SRK had done an scene too if some old movie.. he didn't kiss but... I don't remember the name of it, the actress was topless, she was on top of SRK. She didn't appear in any other movie.. it was one steamy scene man.. I don't know whether the scene had the censor cut or not, but I had this video with me.. first I thought, it might be a morphed one.. but realized.. damn it was original indeed.

So, lets get to Sobti's case.. the question is opposite.. Will any actress be ready to smooch him ? I honestly don't think so 😆
Originally posted by serious

SRK had done an scene too if some old movie.. he didn't kiss but... I don't remember the name of it, the actress was topless, she was on top of SRK. She didn't appear in any other movie.. it was one steamy scene man.. I don't know whether the scene had the censor cut or not, but I had this video with me.. first I thought, it might be a morphed one.. but realized.. damn it was original indeed.

So, lets get to Sobti's case.. the question is opposite.. Will any actress be ready to smooch him ? I honestly don't think so 😆

The SRK movie was Maya Memsaab with deepa Sahi...it was very controversial based on Madame Bovary...was one of SRK's earliest movies.
Edited by shar1988 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by freefalling

there is no DB there .. this is off screen stuff .. she was attending some  party ... She was looking fab in that blue dress

ah ok then.. it might be a Diwali party.. I don't wanna stalk them & get into their personal lives 😆 I care only about on-screen and off-screen drama on sets, nothing more 😆

@HARSHITA

3rd one - may be possibility
4th one - i dont think so - he is very much into acting
OFCOURSE, HE IS VERY MUCH INTO ACTING... DID WE NOT SEE THAT TODAY... TWICE...
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Oh yes.. we offer lots of drinks.
Our Dori Mata provides free drinks with free soap too.. 

What would you like hon? 

Soap?😲 

What kind of drinks are we talking about? 

What sort of a Dori is this??

Where am I?
😛

Any drink that washes off the nightmare of that video and this episode! 

What are you saying?
SRK did something like that , if possible need the movie , got to see 

he seems to be so unconformable with Sanaya in scenes

now i think he has planed to leave IPKKND long before 
thats why he thought that he would kiss his onscreen lady to wow his crazy female fans