Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Basherz AT#24 I SI you. I SEA YOU. Dori 24 open - Page 23

sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i just wish that the trp aunties accept viraf more wholeheartedly than barun ...then he would realize
 what he did😑
Edited by sho-shweet - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: JerryTheMouse

Hey everyone! 

@Shirali: thanks for asking. She had strep throat and flu. We have been requested by her doctors to stay indoors and avoid crowded places to avoid spreading it. πŸ˜•

So no dilwali celebrations for us. Not even the park. But she is a trooper. πŸ˜Š

Thank you for asking. πŸ€—

Hi jerry ji sorry indont know your name, Hoping your little one feels better soon!
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shar1988

Nothing ...no where Prabbaji does he acknowledge the fans...god no Bwood superstar is so arrogant about it or laugh at their fans...

I don't want the show to end as Gul and BS are expecting it to after his leave...I want it to be even more popular with Viraf...what say bashers we should continue to watch it and support SI...that will serve BS right.

I am definitely watching.. I hope SP hands this show to a different PH, who will give this a better story.. and Viraf and Sanaya to rock the TV screen. Viraf can look uber sexy..  I have no doubts about their chemistry. 
Nishitarao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stafhtad

The Warden Is Here

All,

Please edit out the content from the post about parents and upbringing.  You know what I am talking about.

MODS clearly said, we cannot make fun of other forum members.  By posting part of that post, we are making it clear who we are taking about.

Please, consider editing out that portion.  We do not want any nad blood with reporters or MODS on this Diwali.

I had vaguely written something..but edited it now.. but is still quoted 
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: boreddamsel

Lol.. to think that I just switched off the stream.. before it even got to that aarti.. says a lot to me.
I don't give a damn about the show anymore.

But yes, I want to see Barun out and Viraf in.. sue me!

I am huge music fanatic and I have practically all the IPK background scores ripped and saved in my computer and a few days back I listened to all of them back to back and this was exacty how I reacted. I was literally bawling my eyes out and sobbing, so I can quite well connect with what she was saying.

But I yeah want Viraf to fare well in the show too. Why the fuq should the whole show and the crew's livelihood suffer because one actor is 'bored' and wants to take a break.

Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jules

I swear!!! 😑
I thought of the same thing... bloody I work 10-12 hours too, travel on short notice and do household chores too!! What should I do the??? Take a longish break to do stuff?

My point exactly.
I too work long hours and travel and you know it how hard it is getting day by day for me now to even keep my eyes open at times and they talk like they are freaking kings and queens of this world.
Oh phuck that, You get paid for your job and you are making money out of it , you are not exactly running a bloody charity here.
Even I went to my office today, even on Diwali.
I was cutting Sobti some slack till this morning but now I am raging bull again.

Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
Can we get written update of bbc interview? Its better to read than listenπŸ˜† Edited by Sarunmagic - 11 years ago
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You are entitled to your views, sweetie.. 
I do believe you, 'coz I used to be like that. 

πŸ€— 
I think i should cry my heart out as much as i can so that I can watch the show later after BS's exit. πŸ˜­ God its so difficult than i thought it would be.
I hate Barun Sobti for doing this to me! 

blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just finished Mahi Way today.. and absolutely loved it. 
I want to see all such shows.. 
Ok next stop, Rishta.com .. 
Onu, you said Powder and Kismet.. wow Kane and Abel.. then maybe I will watch that first.

I think I should catch it too since I missed that show. But Rishta and Powder was good. Powder was too good. Unlike Arjun. πŸ˜†
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Bashers all,
HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU ALL!
Hope youa re all enjoying the day, as I bet our very dear Barun beta and Gul maata are.

Didn;t see the interview, just read the WU. The question now is not whether he was pushed or if he'd jumped- it is clear that they have both been asses to each other and clearly can't stand each other.
But then they are both smart enough to realize they need to scratch each others' backs or else they won't survive, hence the kiss and hug interview. Nether has come smelling of roses. Both are playing monkey with each otehr and the audiences.

But at the end of it all, I still like the guy, idiot though he is. He doesn't have her astuteness or experience in the game and has ended up with a good bit of egg on his face!πŸ˜†