Originally posted by: Jusad

You were brave enough to listen to the BBC interview ðŸ˜•

I wish I didn't.😡
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: debby_11

I hope not

WHat will happen to sanaya?...NAni???...Mami??...and others??

I know. this is highly unfair 😡
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CDlove

Telly News ?@teamtellynews

Latest Update: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doo? To Go Off- Air.

Collapse
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
7:45 PM - 13 Nov 12 Details hey guys keep on spamming we r at suceess

The minute we decide to move on and get ready for the show to continue they drop a bomb like this ðŸ˜†
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: CDlove

Oh Gosh Barun Sobti!!! This man needs to have the cake and eat it too. He doesn't know when he's leaving, if he's leaving, who is replacing him, if he's going to be replaced...he doesn't know anything.

I feel like he's highly self obsessed and in dire need of a PR manager. He wants to know hw many fans he will have after he leaves the show. Ummm hardly any dude with the way you are talking right now.
He want to have the popularity IPK offers but he wants to get into movies too. And in the hopes if keeping it all secretive, he's giving off vague asnwers.
What does he reallywant to do??? seriosuly, does he want to leave the show or not??? You cant have everything, Sobti. You need to choose. Just say the damned word'quit' and stop playing with the emotionsof his viewrs.that BBC interview has nothing more than 'I don't know' and 'my wife' as his answers.
And in the end he's giving a highly sarcastic answer to his fans who's trying to stop him from leaving. The nerve of this man.

Exactly...hiru...it was full of i dnt know...y the hell he gave an interview den??? !!! 😕
But people here still bow their head b4 him...!!!!i dnt see any freaking reason to still rest in a bubble that he is being forced!!!!GOD SAVE THIS GUY N HIS LOYAL FANS!!!
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GayuArnav

The minute we decide to move on and get ready for the show to continue they drop a bomb like this ðŸ˜†

I don't trust them. simple 
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I wake up , log in ... First thing I see is the interview ...😆

Wah ! Gulji ...
My take on the interview ..
It was definitely to save gul's a**
She even brought up his leave for the movie and made him say that he was gonna come back sooner but then he had to go back for more days , so they had to change the track ...
He was trying to say how hard he had worked for this and she kept on interrupting and saying that it was a team work ( just a small part in between )
I'm sure the all have worked extra hard but it was not just for US  VIEWERS , they had their motives in there too , so that doesn't justify what they r doing today ( both BS and gul )
Last but not the least ... he wants to leave , doesn't look like anyone's forcing him...and nothing wrong in that... It's his life , his decision right or wrong ... He'll know soon ...
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
24! 

We rock! 

What the updates bashers! 

And yes, happy Diwali / deepawali to everyone! 
debby_11 thumbnail
I wanted Anjali to adopt Arav 
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JerryTheMouse

24! 

We rock! 

What the updates bashers! 

And yes, happy Diwali / deepawali to everyone! 

Me too update pl... Dont get mad at me...
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lol.. CVs forgot that Khushi doesn't like patakes! 
Oh shit. Arnav stole Khushi's dialogue from last year! She told this to Lavanya last Diwali!!!!