India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

My Plea to Rajan Shahi

katy:love Groupbie
katy:love

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Ohh Gawd...Is there any way we can write to Mr.Rajan Shahi that we hv had enuff of khushi...now pls end her track asap...its no more tolerable...i stopped watching KTLK juz coz of dis Khushi...n nw aftr 2 weeks wen swtchd it on wid a hope dat we will get to see sumthn new frm monday bt noo again dat stupids gal is dere to irritate me beyond limits...urghhh..!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04drpallavigoelMercuryVenusnamitagloryzFiza1960shah1485swati62LuvRanJibusybee..Kulfii.Shrikhandlee_Ashnivyomansonyjknumttrocks

swati62 Goldie
swati62
swati62

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
There are a lot of us who feel the same as u. I have so many friends who think I am stupid cause I still love KTLK so much but I love the actors and the dialogues . I have written to SONY TV today u should too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelttrocks

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Me too say that please end this Khushi track. Why couldn't mama and mami turn out to be good. For all you know the parents of the character who plays the nasty girl must be related to the producers. Even now it's impossible to like this irritating girl.
katy:love Groupbie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Mama n mami cant turn out b gud coz CVs want audience to feel sorry n love dis idiot gal...Angry bt no way m goin to tolerate dis ne more...
m also goin to write to Sony TV,,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz

shah1485 Senior Member
shah1485
shah1485

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katy:love

Ohh Gawd...Is there any way we can write to Mr.Rajan Shahi that we hv had enuff of khushi...now pls end her track asap...its no more tolerable...i stopped watching KTLK juz coz of dis Khushi...n nw aftr 2 weeks wen swtchd it on wid a hope dat we will get to see sumthn new frm monday bt noo again dat stupids gal is dere to irritate me beyond limits...urghhh..!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Same thing here i'm not watching it anymore only reading the WU i feel so bad that the story is going of the real subject its more than Mallu scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz

ariyadasa IF-Dazzler
ariyadasa
ariyadasa

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
 Like you there are lot of  fans of KTLK who were totally fed up of this current track ConfusedConfusedConfused

But i think the only option we have is TPR Embarrassed

The torture starts from Mallu , Amar  now  Kushi 
I am still thinking what will be the Next Track ??
The Writers already forget the real concept of this Drama
I think the FF writers of Forum are Better than them
I am really addicted to read FF than watching Ktlk now

Edited by ariyadasa - 13 November 2012 at 9:33am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top