Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Superb post.it was really a treat after watching a fabulous episode.madhu was really shattered.she is unaware of da fact dat rk knws da whole truth.so she is really divided emotionally with father on one and with her husband on da other side.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "He's Not Perfect But He's Mine (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Little_Mermaid.

IF-Sizzlerz

Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
nice post

.Shiva.

-chrys-

IF-Addictz

-chrys-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
nice post

.Shiva.

armulover

IF-Rockerz

armulover

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

the one you shot at was none other than MY HUSBAND malikAngryAngry, he is my husband. i was dame happy when madhu said that BRAVOClapClap madhu who had gone through so much b/c of rk said that line means alot, means alot for sure. reality hit malik hard for sure.

poor malik he had no idea what was coming toward him. he was happy that he is going to get return gift from his daughter and he sure did. a gift that made him feel shameless and a sick man from top to bottom that even if he goes to ganga and take bath his sin won't go away.

WHY?WHY? was in madhu's lips till the end. why did malik did what he did. i think it was dame hard for madhu to accept that her darling father was the one who shot her husband. hard hard time for madhu. the best part was when madhu said there is 11 bullet in your gun then why is it 10 bullet now dadLOL
LOL she has grabbed her father throat so tight that malik cannot even think to breath nor want to breath. he was like UM...can i just shoot myself now. malik couldn't answer his daughter but his head was down which says that he was wrong and he is wrong.

another hit dialouge from madhu was when she said once you failed to kill my husband but you couldn't accept defeat so you wanted to kill my HUSBAND againAngry it was like mera pati is mine. whatever he is, however he is no one has any right to hurt him nor kill him b/c he is only mine.  he might not be perfect but he is still mine, my happiness and my world. whatever happens between us will stay between us, no third person will interfere. i like him the way he is and if someone does not like him then i care a dame even if it means it is my own father. the one her father wanted to kill is his own daughter husband gosh that gotta hit malik hard again. he was about to make his daughter a widow with his own hands. blind folded person has no idea what is wrong with him till the ends come and malik end is here. i said it in my previous topic that killing a person is never a solution and today madhu said the same things but in different way. madhu is right she knows malik loves her alot but that does not give him the right to kill someone. love does not kill but forgive.

i liked paddo's scene to, she was right that the man who give her and her daughters a life was about to kill someone. he has turned into a devil from saint. the way she said that didn't he now how madhu want to the temple to pray for rk. it was an emotional packed scene of three people. malik had no answer to their questions b/c his mistake is a sin like madhu said and for his mistake his daughter is going to have to pay for it.

You said every words that was on my mind and your title is bang on...just like DD's acting today and RK's bang on entry which is dearly awaited now... like I said in my post that today the Malik family scene was the only lifeline of the show...hopefully tmw RK apne darshan deke humari diwali ko shubh bana de...

.Shiva.

Karishma700

Karishma700

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Very well written. Love reading your thoughts. 

.Shiva.

-xXx-

IF-Stunnerz

-xXx-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Nice post

.Shiva.

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
beautiful analysis shiva
episode was full to fatak..
each madhu dialogues ..
galat kiya toh kay mardalogye..
mera pati hai woh aap ki bati ka pati...
paddy ne toh mardala wow ...

.Shiva.

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.