India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DEMOCRACY AND PROTEST

boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Guys, I think all IPKKND viewers national and international should quit watching Star Plus and shows by 4 Lions on their unfair treatment to Barun...India being a democratic country, we all have a right to protest. Being an international viewer, I think people should sue Star Plus and ask for refund money on the UK show. If Barun wants to quit for his personal reasons, then I think we should respect that..and end the show in 2-3 months...Most of IPKKND viewers want that anyway. No one can replace Sharun doing ARHI, but them.The way the PH and SP handling the thing, showing disrespect to the actors and the fans is unacceptable...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana1965sohara

vandana1965 IF-Rockerz
vandana1965
vandana1965

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
need to find out the sponsorers of starplus and gul khan shows. they need to be updated on what the public thinks and about their actions.gul khan needs to face public for her actions and held responsible. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top