Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Samir Please...

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Its an ardent request from all Samir Soni Fans ...like me
Sinal Fans not sure if any left after the maha bakwas we witnessed today 

As we all have our personal and individual reason for watching the show ... but later on it was only and only Because of Samir and Kun-Sid ...
the other one is no more so now i wanna request Samir to please leave the show .. just cant see him crying and insulted by ever damn ass**** 
Today i feel like Banging EK's head with her bunch of Jokers ,... they spoiled it all again as if they have some personal scores to settle...
Why the hell ? it happens only after Samir wins an awards ... last time afternwinning Telly awards his character was relegated, after leap was happy with d fact that at least Sam is getting some awesome scenes (though was unhappy abt what happened before leap)

And see the week itself Sam won Desh ka Sitara .. those Censored resurfaced with crappy tracks only to spoil Samir's show ...
today they dont even left Keerti.. they actually made us hate her ... even if it was a forced one how come a girl can see her beloved husband like that ... (go rot in hell u ...CVs) 
no disappointment  no sadness, if she can sms him to come .. cant she tell Kunal in which trouble she is in Angry

Samir it is my humble request .. i admire you through Parichay , i get to know u through Parichay only so please be kind and Leave the show ... we all will be saved from tolerating this .. though am not sure am i going to watch it again ... 

TRps will already sink and Parichay will be off air .. in next 2 month so better  Sam walks off with Dignity ... cant see him and his character like this ... the way he was thrown out of Diwan House .. Angry

Now from the precap again we all witness a negative kunal .. who will be getting married to that Dead for the sake of revenge ...and those assh**** will make us hate Kunal too 
better Samir u relieve  us from this utter nonsense ... back off and enjoy all those lovely parties those are pending with ur wife and your friends ...
we ll be praying for you and hoping the best for you ...

BUt no more torture like this ... we love you ... but we equally love your dignity which is being degraded episode by episode .. 
we enjoy your win like ours and we also treat ur reputation like ours 
For the sake of the Trust we have on you ...
Leave Parichay ... it Hurts 

PS : no Offence to those who still in love with the show 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neharajaniraju73Sinchana1485keerthi93Popo.MalarkodiRajashsu369jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I am with you.
Sure I respect Sameer sir more than any other actor on tv, but this is unacceptable. Now they will turn Kunal negative and more crap on him?

I too request Sameer sir to leave this stupid show or will start losing some respect. No offense to anyone but really, this is below his dignity so if he chooses to continue.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73rima31rainbowgirl

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Well i don't think Ek listens to anyone ! She doest even listen to her Best friend SS ! Ek didnt leave her Best friend SS's character from being butchered when he was fighting for his character , i doubt she will leave Keerti !

About SS leaving the show , well he is doing the show coz he is ok with it !  Its SS who will decide ! we shouldnt force him to leave the show ! 

Edited by roshani45 - 12 November 2012 at 11:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31eshi.nlRush2220Aloof.

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Are there nay fans of Parichay left, I have my own doubts.Confused
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
SS has been fighting for his character...thats the reason his izzat has been being saved from the vamp...and even now i don't think he will marry the devil...as he knows his fans doesn't like it...

as for siddhi...its BT trend...they always destroy the female leads...never once liked BT female leads becos of their mahaanta...siddhi joins the camp...

now KC is going to be brave and strong...i supporting him at the moment...

but yes this show will soon go off air as the main usp SiNal has been destroyed
0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
pls tell did they show marriage happening in real...it wud hv been better if they killed siddhi character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31rainbowgirl

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0309anna

pls tell did they show marriage happening in real...it wud hv been better if they killed siddhi character

I would have loved to see that.
Siddhi taking in poison just before marriage but no they showed marriage take place and once again Siddhi devi acting mahaan telling Kunal to get out.
Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Well i don't think Ek listens to anyone ! She doest even listen to her Best friend SS ! Ek didnt leave her Best friend SS's character from being butchered when he was fighting for his character , i doubt she will leave Keerti !

About SS leaving the show , well he is doing the show coz he is ok with it !  Its SS who will decide ! we shouldnt force him to leave the show ! 

Agree with you, the actors should not be blamed or pressurized, they have a job to do just like us, we dont quit when we get a tough task to do in our office then why should they. KN is also too new to be taking pangas. She is just doing what she is being told to do n same goes for sonia, mahesh etc. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl-Rojaa-

Go to top